Sadly had to return from this little piece of paradise found... we totally agree with all the wonderful comments,... & especially lucky to have met some truly lovely people too (AlisonJS154 & her lovely family, hope our paths will cross again).
The welcome, staff, service, cleanliness, views, pool, spa were just exceptional. This is definitely not a 3*... more of a 4*+ in our opinion.
I travelled with my Mum & Dad. Steve was so so helpful in booking our condore ferry & the 'our' 3 bed- beautiful appartment ... I would highly recommend contacting the hotel directly (nothing was ever too much trouble ... even when we chucked away the chopping boards inadvertently!)
We have booked for next year and cant wait to return.
Thank you so so much Jane (platinum award lol) Steve, Johnny & all the staff (maid service & maids second to none) for making such special memories which will last a lifetime and will treasure always.
See you soon :0)
Fran, John & Claire Moore x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade