Just stayed for a week in September and it was exceptional.
Our first time in Jersey and Jane & Steve made us very welcome.
Lots of advice about where to go and what to do and even sorted out car hire for us.
All the hotel staff were very friendly and the food was very good.
Even posted my t shirt back that I left in the room!
Bob & Eileen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade