The Windmills Hotel is a very friendly, family-run establishment. Jane and Steve ensure that all your needs and concerns are dealt with promptly and with little fuss (not that you will experience any problems!) All of the staff are very courteous, polite and efficient and put customer care at the top of their priorities. A relaxing holiday is guaranteed at the Windmills and the view from the bar and the dining room across St. Brelade's Bay is second to none. The food is ample, wholesome and well-cooked with plenty of choice and individual preferences are usually entertained.Our children were young when we first came to the Windmills but my daughter, who is now in her twenties still wants to come each year, now bringing her husband.I would strongly encourage anyone thinking of taking a holiday on the beautiful island of Jersey to make a booking at the Windmills Hotel. You will not be disappointed with the ambience, the food, the views, the softness of the beds or the service.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Hotel St Brelade
- Windmills Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windmills Hotel has an official (JQA) 3 Star grading. It is a family run hotel and the ideal base from which to enjoy your Jersey experience. Apart from its amazing sea views, the Hotel is a short downhill walk to St Brelade beach, only 100 metres to the nearest bus stop and within easy reach of St Aubins village and the railway walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windmills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.