We went there with our family to celebrate a birthday - having been before. As usual the standard was excellent. The staff couldn't do enough for us (there were 7 of us in total including 2 children (15 and 10). The hotel is in a secluded spot with breathtaking views of the sea and lovely bay below. The restaurant was as usual excellent and everyone enjoyed the fresh food and choice. We would have liked to have had the specially prepared local dishes on the sat eve but the whole table had to have it and with 7 people incl 2 children this was too restrictive. I don't think there is a better hotel on the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade