This was a three nights for the price of two offer and what an excellent choice it was. We arrived before check in time but that caused no problem and we were greeted by two lovely members of staff and shown to our room 215 which has views over the golf course and distant ones of the airport.
The room was beautiful and had everything you needed with lovely extras like fruit bowl water and newspaper. The only thing I would comment on is the walls are quite thin and you could hear guests in adjoining rooms use the bathrooms.
Main rooms in the hotel are luxurious and views from the dining room over the sea breath taking. The staff in the dining room where excellent and breakfast was included in our package. A very good choice of buffet following by a good cooked to order breakfast with endless fruit juice and tea/coffee and pastries.
We would definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St. Brelade