We've had numerous stay overs at the Somerville over the last few years and have always found the hotel to be uber relaxing, not only because of it's beautiful views over St Aubins bay, but it's friendly and helpful staff, and always exquisite food. The hotel itself is always beautifully presented, and being a period building has real character. It's location just above St Aubins means a 2 minute stroll can have you at any of the numerous bars and restaurants that surround this charming harbour. We will certainly be returning for another relaxing break in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St. Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin