We have had a really bad year and needed to get away to completely chill out and that is exactly what we done at the au caprice. This B+B establishment was just what the doctor ordered, peace and quiet, polite, friendly and a beautiful scenery to look out onto. We really went back home chilled out and totally relaxed.
- Also Known As:
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Hotel
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Hotel St. Aubin
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Jersey/St. Aubin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family-run guesthouse overlooking the beautiful bay of St Aubin. Its position offers easy access to Jersey's many attractions and it is located opposite a large safe sandy beach, perfect for bathing and a variety of watersports. The main town is about a 10 minute bus ride, with a regular bus service being right on our doorstep. Alternatively, enjoy a short stroll to the charming harbour village of St Aubin and sample the many bistros and gastro pubs. Most of our rooms have uninterrupted seaviews, are en suite and have tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryers. ... more less