We have just spent 5 lovely days at Tinakilly, such a fantastic location (close to Dublin and the lovely Wicklow) with fantastic views. A beautiful old house hotel keeping all the character of the period it was intended to be lived in!! Fabulous atmosphere with music and fireplaces burning in the back ground of each room.
We stayed with two children and are very conscious parents to not disturb other guests by our some times loud boys. But also wanting to sit and enjoy our evening meals. ALL the staff were so accommodating and understanding offering us to sit where ever we like to have our meals. Staff were also so so kind to our children our oldest even called it his ‘Hometel”
We will definitely be staying again - many thanks to all at Tinakilly for your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow