Me and my partner spent a lovely weekend in the Captain suite. All staff were very nice and professional, food in the bar was absolutely lovely, delicious breakfast was served in a beautiful room. It was very close from Dublin, just 40 min by car, very close to the sea and Wicklow Mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow