Very pretty country house. Front desk staff where so lovely and very friendly. Room was really nice, four poster bed, very clean and comfortable. We eat in the bar twice and had breakfast to our room, all very nice would highly recommend it. Bar staff where very friendly. Only bad thing I could say would be the bad service/waiting time. We sat for over half an hour waiting to be served and get menus so we ended up taking our own menus and ordering at the bar on both occasions, which you don't really expect to have to do when you are staying in a four star hotel. When ordering dinner my partner stood at the bar waiting to order for about 15 minutes. Other than that I could not fault the hotel. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant Ireland/Rathnew, County Wicklow