We recently had a fantastic overnight stay in the lodge at Castle Leslie. The room was magnificent, with one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Both the bedroom and the bathroom were very spacious and very tastefully decorated. Really enjoyed our spa experience, the spa itself was very peaceful and relaxing, and the massage was excellent in my opinion, although it was my first so I've nothing to compare it with. The grounds are stunning and we were able to have a wee look around the castle. But the highlight without a doubt was the food. Both dinner and breakfast were sublime, with plenty to choose from. The service was great too. I wish we were able to stay longer.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Leslie Estate Hotel Glaslough
- Castle Leslie Estate Hotel
- Castle Leslie
- Castle Leslie Estate Ireland/Glaslough, County Monaghan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Leslie Estate, nestled on 1,000 acres of undulating Irish countryside, dotted with ancient woodland and glittering lakes, is one of the last great Irish Castle estates still in the hands of its founding family. Castle Estate is waiting to be discovered. Located in Co. Monaghan, Ireland, the Estate is only 80 minutes from Dublin. The Castle (20 individual guestroom), at the heart of the Estate, offers authentic original interiors and old-style hospitality and is a complete respite from the world. The Lodge (29 guestrooms) is the social hub of the Estate and brings locals and guests together in an atmosphere of conviviality and comfort. The Old Stable Mews (12 two bed Mews) & Village Cottages (12 four and five bed cottages) are the perfect spot for families and groups that want the convenience of hotel living combined with private self catering.The Estate offers an idyllic setting for outdoor activity and adventure. It’s the perfect place to discover the thrill of exploring the countryside on horseback or foot. You can spend a few hours fishing on one of Ireland's best-preserved lakes. Alternatively, you might prefer to enjoy a massage in the Victorian Treatment Rooms at the end of an activity packed day or relax with a book in one of our many beautiful rooms. Other activities include Hot Air Balloon rides, carriage rides, kayaking, clay pigeon shooting, and the Kids Saddle Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Leslie Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.