“Very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Naas
Kent
“Very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed here for one night and had a very comfortable night. Lovely large comfy bed. Very large bathroom. All very clean. Breakfast and evening meal was very good.

Hotel clean and staff very friendly.

The spa area is very large with lots of facilities. I had a Spa Find facial, the therapist was great and my skin felt amazing after.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Kelly L

I wish to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your trip to the Osprey Hotel and for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your time in our Spa and had a comfortable night. I do hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
cumbria england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I looked at the 17 "terrible" reviews on this Hotel and there is a common denominator,they were all,with one exception,from the Irish,now come on fellas you have been spoiled,this place has to be the best I have stayed in outside the Far East.These "terrible" reviews are nothing short of "revenge reviews" and as I am in the hotel business myself I can tell you I know all about them.
Very professional staff,very friendly,very efficient,especially the English girl who waits on at breakfast.The Staff are a real credit to this hotel and I have recommended this place to my daughter who will be staying here in July.
Its the only place other than one hotel in Dublin that I would even consider parking my car in,I drive an S class Merc and would be terrified to leave it anywhere else in Dublin,the underground parking is safe and secure,the food is first class,staff fantastic,rooms clean and really big,whats not to like.
If you are a stag or hen do and bunch of no mark rowdies who like nothing more than to upset everyone else in the Hotel with your antics, don't stay here, there are plenty of Yahoo bars and hotels in Dublin more suited to your type of behavior.
I just could not fault the place.
Well done all at the Osprey.

Room Tip: Be nice and ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear topdropper

Many thanks for that lovely review. I am delighted you recommended the Osprey Hotel to your daughter and she decided to visit us. I hope she has as good a time as you and I look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have just returned from a 2 night dinner bed & breakfast break with my husband and 3 children. This hotel is ideal for families. We were greated by 2 v friendly receptionists, straight away kids were given a bag each with a colouring book and crayons inside...a lovely gesture. We had a large room with a double bed, a double sofa bed and a single bed, plenty of space for kids to spread out their toys and play. The bathroom again v spacious with a large bath and a walk in shower. Pool is lovely, and we also had use of the thermal suite. Breakfast is buffet style and more than adequate. Kids club, run by the lovely Lenny, was also included in the price, our kids watched movies with sweets & crisps, painted t-shirts which they got to take home home and made rice krispie buns which they again got to keep. Great bar with v friendly bar staff, made real effort to speak to everyone including the kids. This hotel has got it just right, happy kids equals v happy parents. All the staff here were exceptionally friendly and helpful and we will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear KatieS1975

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know of their stay. I am delighted both parents and kids were happy and I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our team. I am glad you will definitely return and look forward to welcoming you all back.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We've just returned from a two night stay in the Osprey Hotel. I truly cannot fault any aspect of our stay. The family room was very spacious and well appointed. The food and service were amazing and the staff were extremely helpful and attentive. My 2 children of 5 and 11 had a great time in the kids club which gave the adults some relaxation time. Lenny in the kids club deserves an extra special mention as the kids were really well looked after and were kept entertained painting T- shirts, making pottery, baking cakes, playing games and watching movies.. All in 2 days!!
We all genuinely look forward to our next stay in the Osprey, before the kids return to school.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Linda M

I was delighted to read that lovely review and many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback here on Tripadvisor. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Lenny and the team and I am glad your children enjoyed their two days in our Kids Club. It’ll be a pleasure to welcome you all back.

Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband was on business in Naas recently, and I decided to join him and am so glad I did! From the moment I arrived, I was treated like royalty, it was so relaxing! I spent a couple of hours in "Life" and would be there still if I could! Things only got better when we went to the bar that evening, the young barman recommended a cocktail for me & even showed me how to make it! We went to "Mash" restaurant for our dinner and, although we had no reservation made, were mae feel very welcome by the waiter, Cein. He was very attentive & friendly, and very knowledgeable of the menu and understanding of my awkward dietary requirements (I'm a coeliac - he even brought me bread!). A credit to the restaurant. Both of our meals were absolutely beautiful, compliments to the chef!!

If I had to make a criticism, the hotel was too warm. Both the restaurant and our room was unbearable at times. But, all things considered, I will certainly return!

Room Tip: Make sure to arrive as early as possible to spend as much time in the spa as possible!
Dear SeanClaireMurray

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you were treated like royalty and had a relaxing stay. Your comments about our staff being friendly and attentive are much appreciated and I will be sure to pass them onto the team. I have passed on your comments about the heat to our Maintenance Manager to review. I am glad you enjoyed your overall stay and you will return. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed in the Osprey last week (Thurs 27th), and had an amazing night. I bought the stay on a deal page and throughout my stay was made to feel like a full paying customer. The spa was excellent, we had the rasul mud treatment, as was the food and cocktails.

Only tiny flaw was the rooms were very hot.

Loved that hash browns were available at breakfast - always a bonus!!

Will most definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Caroline W

Thank you for your kind words about our spa, food and cocktails. I am delighted you had an amazing night and you are happy to return. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed in the Osprey hotel during our business trip. It's great value for money. My room was so big, and I especially liked the spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and bath tub. Very nicely designed. Rooms are quiet. Beds are very comfortable.
Breakfast is very well organized and very good, although there were no boiled eggs which I would have liked. There's plenty of fruit, English hot breakfast, toast is brought to your table, choice in fruit juices, bread, croissants, ...
The hotel staff is very friendly.
We did not eat in the hotel restaurant.
Only improvement I would like to recommend to the hotel is:
- bath robes and slippers
- Stock minibar

Dear Maya 5252

I’m very happy to be able to pass on your good comments to our team. They are much appreciated and help keep everyone motivated. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Guest Relations

Been to Osprey Hotel? Share your experiences!