“Excellent hotel” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Devoy Quarter, Naas, Ireland   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Naas
“Excellent hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This hotel is class. Checking in early was no problem even though the hotel was booked out. Bar food in hotel was top class. Rooms in the hotel were luxury. Room service menu and delivery time was one of the best I've seen anywhere. The only problem I had was that the rainforest shower in the bathroom had no power which is a disaster as I love power showers. Would 100% stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Peewee021

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review here on Tripadvisor and for your kind words, it is really appreciated. There was a problem with the rainforest shower during your stay and we have repaired this now, my apologies for this. I am delighted you will return and look forward to welcoming you back.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

5 star stay at very reasonable rates,could not fault anything,superb rooms,excellent food,friendly staff and a great leisure centre and spa would not hesitate to recommend to anyone!
We were travelling from Cork to Belfast and chose this hotel to break the journey and did not want to leave!!!!

Room Tip: Just book it.......
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear nev72Cork

I am delighted you chose to stay at the Osprey Hotel. It was great to read you had a 5 star stay. Thank you for your lovely compliments and for recommending us, it is very much appreciated. I hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My mum and I were booked in for the Sunday sanctuary package I cannot recommend this enough. We arrived and were upgrade to an exec suite the room was the size of an apartment!!! The beds were so comfy and we slept like babies. Dinner was in mash restaurant and wad one of the nicest dinners we ever had,
The package included two spa treatments and full use of the leisure facilities

Quite possibly the best weekend j ever spent in a hotel please visit this hotel

Newbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night before moving onto a wedding the next day so the surrounding area wasn't of interest, it was all about the hotel itself. And it was great value. Modern rooms, a sprawling bar and a fanatastic Spa which was included in the price.

• Stayed April 2013
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear andrewkjones17

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Osprey Hotel. I am delighted you availed of the facilities in the hotel and had the opportunity to enjoy them and I hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed here last week with my daughter. We got a GrabOne deal which included a rasul mud treatment. From the minute we entered the hotel we were greeted by friendly helpful staff. The room we stayed in was at the front and it was huge with a lovely bathroom. The spa is excellent and the massages were brilliant - special offer during the week. We ate in the restaurant and could not fault any of the food. Breakfast is lovely too. I have booked to go back next month with a friend to celebrate her birthday. I think I will look for a free upgrade. The making of this hotel is the staff - they are friendly and helpful but not overbearing. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Amy C, Guest Relations Manager at Osprey Hotel, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear MMD12113

I wish to thank you for your kind words following your recent trip to the Osprey Hotel. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and have decided to visit us again next month. I look forward to welcoming you back and hope your friend enjoys her birthday celebrations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Staff is what makes this hotel the best I have stayed in for a long time. Stayed here last weekend. We were given a very friendly welcome by Susan on reception. The room was lovely big & bright. ( only downside I will say we found the room a bit too warm for us) We ate in the bar and it was really nice, staff attentive & friendly. Breakfast was delicious the buffet always replenished quickly. Check out was quick & efficient & got vouchers for Kildare village. We didn't use the spa or leisure facilities but we will defiantly be back to this hotel. Keep up the good work. It's great to see happy friendly staff and to be given a truly Irish welcome.

Dear Vicandcath

Many thanks for your lovely compliments. I hope it helps others who are thinking of visiting us here at the Osprey. I was delighted to read that you found all the staff you encountered to be friendly. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to us in the not too distant future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My sister and I stayed here last Saturday night as a treat. The hotel is very modern and bright.
The room we had was large with a massive bathroom and balcony. We ordered extra towels as the ones provided seemed small and within 5 mins the towels were at the door. We ate in the bar, now SIs wasn't overly impressed with the sausage and mash, it did seem a little dry, but my fish and chips were lovely.
The best thing about this hotel apart from the spotless comfortable rooms, nice toiletries, beautiful pool and spa facilities is... it's staff. They are exceptional, we met the manager in the breakfast room and you could see the friendly, smiling, helpful attitude is led from the top. Everyone we encountered were like this, from the ladies on Reception to Katalain who served us breakfast, they all went the extra mile and delivered a warm welcome. We are quick to complain and slow to praise, so I say well done to all at the Osprey, I will definitely return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Osprey Hotel? Share your experiences!