Stayed here for a wedding in 2012, could not fault the service or accommodation. Great attention to detail, great food.Liked it that much we have returned for barfood on a few occassions. Plan to return again for afternoon tea, which looks yummy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Killashee House Hotel & Villa Spa, Naas, Co. Kildare is located just 30 kms from Dublin City Centre & just 2kms outside of Naas Town. Set amidst over 280 acres of historic & intriguing gardens, walk ways & parkland, with magnificent views over the Kildare countryside. A hotel that is timeless, natural & elegant where we understand space, fun & food. From family time to fun time, meetings to events and the gym to the spa, Killashee is the ideal retreat to relax & unwind for you & yours. From the hotels 141 beautifully appointed guestrooms to the indulgent services offered by the Country Club with a 25m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a fully equipped gymnasium and also the beautiful Villa Spa with 18 luxurious treatment rooms, there is much to pamper you and much to experience. An oasis of calm, the Villa Spa is the ultimate in sheer relaxation and it is the aim of the Villa Spa to bring you on a journey of total well-being for body, mind & soul. We also have Zing Hair Salon onsite open from Tuesday to Saturday. The hotel boasts two Restaurants, Turners Restaurant offers a fabulous fine dining experience overlooking the fountain gardens whereas Jacks Bar & Bistro offers a more casual dining experience from light snacks to extensive lunch, dinner & cocktail menus. There is also live music in Jacks Bar every Friday & Saturday night. The Snug at Killashee House Hotel is a traditional Irish Pub where you can take a step back in time surrounded by open turf fires, admire the many trinkets, antiques and memorabilia from bygone days and of course enjoy an expertly poured pint of Guinness. There are so many activities on the beautiful estate of Killashee House Hotel including the woodland walking trails. Estate Maps are available at reception or why not borrow one of our bicycles which are complimentary to all guests. Take a relaxing stroll through the magnificent Fountain Gardens, Emma's Butterfly Garden in association with DEBRA Ireland or the stunning new gated Jack & Jill Foundation Garden. Also the Off Road Driving Centre in conjunction with Dynamic Events. From basic off - road driving days to fully integrated Team Building events, incorporating full tuition, course participants have a fantastic experience behind the wheel and try conditions that seem impassable but under the eye of the expert instructor. There is also so much to do & see in Kildare and Killashee is ideally located beside numerous fantastic golf courses such as the Craddockstown, Naas Golf Club & the PGA, to name but a few. For the Shoppers, there is Naas Town which offers an abundance of chic boutiques, Kildare Village Chic Outlet Shopping just 10 minutes' drive away, Newbridge Silverware & Museum of Style Icons and the Whitewater Shopping Centre in Newbridge. For unforgettable family days out, the Irish National Stud Visitors Attraction & Japanese Gardens is a must, a picnic at the Blessington Lakes, a visit to Russborough House or Kilruddery House or Carragh Open Farm are just a few of the many fantastic places to visit during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Killashee House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killashee House Hotel & Villa Naas
- Killashee House Hotel And Villa Spa
- Killashee Hotel