We recently stayed in the B & B on our tour of Ireland whilst exploring the Dingle Peninsula. This is the most scenic and lovely area of Ireland and the B & B is well located to explore all there is on offer. The gardens of the B & B frame the view of the coast as you start your day. The room had all the amenities you require and was very clean and comfortable. A lovely breakfast is served in the breakfast room with again wonderful views of the coast. Such a shame we only spent one night in Dingle would recommend at least two to take all that there is on offer.
- Also Known As:
- Ceann Tra Heights Hotel Ventry
- Ceann Tra Heights b&b
- Ceann Tra Heights Hotel
- Ceann Tra Heights Bed And Breakfast Ireland/Ventry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet country home overlooking Ventry Harbour & Dingle Bay .on Slea Head drive.Sea & mountain views from rooms.5 minute walk to safe sandy beach.Horse riding near by.King size beds in 2 bedrooms .double & single bed in3rd. room , one double & 2 single beds in 4th room.Sitting room for guests.Tea/coffee making facilities in all bedrooms.Breakfast menu., & home baking. Golf & Eco tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ceann Tra Heights Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.