“Excellent Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lenoir City
Daphne, Alabama
“Excellent Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband stays here for business travel multiple times over the last few years. I went with him last time and the stay is very accommodating and friendly. The beds and pillows are nice and sleep well. The rooms are updated and nice. Breakfast is good - they always have oatmeal, muffins, toast, bagels, waffles, juice, coffee, milk and then some hot stuff which changes daily but includes a type of egg and sausage. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
We are glad to hear your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Lenoir City was a good one. Thank you for your great review and we hope to see you and you husband again on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
crystal lake, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our stay was as pleasant as the last 2 times here. Staff is unbelievably friendly & welcoming. Rooms are very clean, I really like the use of duvets - bed linens are always fresh. Towels could use an upgrade, they are getting a little thin. You can't beat this location! We'll be back soon...

Room Tip: your choice of scenic views are medical center on one side, back of next door restaurant on the othe...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
 Our team members here at the Hampton Inn Lenoir City are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect and appreciate your thoughtful comments! Thank you for your review and we hope your next visit is soon.
Fort Myers, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Well I've stayed at this hotel before so here are the good things.
Clean rooms , comfortable beds. Good location , walking distance to restaurants . Free breakfast is fine to start your day off. The staff is kind and very friendly.

The down side, the air conditioners are all loud and make noise. I thought it was a isolated incident but on my second stay in a different room I encountered the same thing. I don't mind white noise but every time the compressed kicked on it made all kinds of noise. I told the front desk at checkout but until they change out the Sanyo AC units the noise will be there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. While I’m thrilled to hear our staff was friendly, I regret that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input!
tallahassee, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

From the front desk personnel, to the housekeeping staff, everyone treated me with cheer and professionalism. My check-in was very quick and easy, and my room was spotless and very comfortable. My in-room guide could have used a more prominent printing of the check-out time and WIFI log-in, but the front desk was helpful.

I happened to stop here on a whim as I was traveling through, but I could not have made a better choice. The room was comfy and the location was so nice, I stopped at the marina for lunch at Calhoun's before hitting the road again. Nice hotel and Calhoun's was great.

The only room I can see for any improvement is that breakfast can be a bit sparse, if you are looking for a hot breakfast (though their continental selections are nice)...but then again, several good options are within an easy walking distance or a short drive.

I would stay their again, if I am blessed with returning to the area!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Here at the Hampton Inn Lenoir City we are always happy to hear how well our associates have treated our guests and be sure we will let them know about your review. Thank you from all of us and we look forward to your next visit.
The Woodlands, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I chose this as a loyal Hilton Honors member. I was pleased. The check in was smooth, the room was clean, large, well-maintained. Room had a fridge and microwave. TV channel selection was basic and I hate Lodgenet menus to navigate each time. The exercise area had free weights and a machine, along with cardio - unusual as these are mostly closets with two or three cardio. Breakfast was standard but well stocked and the hot item changed in rotation. There was fresh fruit and two fruit mix options. Access was close to many dining options and the 75 interstate so a good stop if traveling through. There was a smell like a grandparent's house but not unpleasant and water pressure was weak but water did get hot. Overall a place I would book again without looking around the area first.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Here at the Hampton Inn Lenoir City we are always glad to hear from our loyal Hilton Honors members. We are delighted you chose our hotel and enjoyed our service and rooms. We hope to see you again when travel plans permit!
Bristol, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Good stay. Cracker Barrel is next door so food is not an issue. There is also room service provided by another restaurant on property. 3 minutes from the interstate and 5 minutes from the lake so the location is great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
We are glad to hear your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Lenoir City was a good one. Thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again on your next visit to our city.
San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

First of all, I was dissapointed that as a Hilton Honors Gold member that my request for a room on the ground level was ignored. I was provided a room on the second floor in room #223 and have noted the following problems:

1. Ridge to the shower door was dirty and hadn't been cleaned for some time.
2. Mold noted on shower basin (2) areas.
3. Peeling wall paper was noted in the bath room areas
4. Exposed ceiling in second level hall way

I try to stay at Hilton brand properties for points, but I wasn't happy with the customer service provided by the young man at the front desk. There is a Holiday Inn Express down the road and I'll try hotel next time.

This Hampton Inn has some room for improvement.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Lenoir City, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Frank guest reviews such as yours, are appreciated, as they give us the chance to improve. It seems the underlying issues you experienced were the result of unacceptable housekeeping practices. There is currently a new management team in place who have been working meticulously to ensure guest rooms are clean and comfortable, offering a relaxing place for our guests to enjoy their time. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.

Been to Hampton Inn Lenoir City? Share your experiences!