“We like this place!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Knoxville, Tennessee
“We like this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

So much good food to choose from. A little bit for every taste , even the kids.
Our favorite Chinese restaurant in the area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lenoir City, Tennessee
“These people dont know American laws!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I am a blind Veteran with a service dog. These people refused me entrance . (I think they wanted to eat the dog) I tried to communicate the ADA 1990 law about service animals but he owner and his staff did not speak enough english to understand~ THEY WERE RUDE, ARROGANT, AND TOTALLY IGNORANT OF THE LAW~ I PLAN TO BRING THIS UP WITH THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION BUT I RECOMMEND HIGHLY THAT YOU AVOID THE PLACE AT ALL COST!!! Especially if you are a Disabled Vet....Ive not been treated like this since 1969 when they spat on us in San Francisco after returning from POW camp!~~~~~

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great buffet with sushi, hibatchi, Chinese and American favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great selection and great price. Had lunch there foe 6.95 a person. Its a deal. I've had better, but I've had much worse. If you are in the area, try it. Its worth the stop.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Average Chinese buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

There's lots of food on the buffet and it's pretty good. There's also a suchi bar and a Mongolian barbeque option that's quite good. If you're hungry, this is a good place to go.

Visited November 2011
Long Island, NY
“Just as good as a NY chinese Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I'm not kidding. We're from NY and as they say in NY, "When you're outda NY, ya can't find a good bagel, pizza or a chinese resturant". Not true anymore. The bagel part was correct but CHINA KING is every bit as good as we're used too. Their offerings are fresh and service with a smile. Refills of drinks without asking. My wife goes NUTS with the Sushi Bar. They even offer a Senior Discount over 60 yrs old, of 10 %. Prices are extremely fair. I can't say enough about the place. If you're in Lenior City, TN, stop in. You won't be sorry.

• Visited September 2011