“Great customer serivce” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta
“Great customer serivce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Got hotel room at 11:15pm on a Friday night. The lady working at the front desk was so helpful. She helped get mt eh best rate for a room. Not easy to do when hotel was almost full. The bed was to die for. I can't remember the last time I slept so well. Called the hotel about a week later, and was told I had slept on a Jamison Mattress. The staff at the hotel did not know the style of the mattress, but after contacting Jamison, I was told it is called the Executive Suite.
Great breakfast and friendly customer service make this hotel worth a visit.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

We usually stay at the Comfort Inns. However, this was a visit long to be remembered that was tremendously more than a stop over. The desk associates, Nancy, Ronnie, and James traeted us as though we were family from the first moment of check in to the check out. They always called us by our names and always acknowledged us coming and going. The owner went out of his way to say hello on several occasions. The manager, Jason was absolutely extraordinary and spared nothing to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. If you truly want an enjoyable place to kick off your shoes and put up your feet and feel like more than a number, be sure to stay at the Lenoir City Comfort Inn and be prepared to make it your home. I know they have becaome family and that is Home Away From Home. .

Room Tip: The room we stayed in had a beautiful brand new flat screen. Awesome feature. The refridgerator an...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lenior City, TN for 4 days. We were there on a house closing. The Inn was clean, staff friendly and the building itself was outstanding. Beds comfortable, clean sheets , just as you'd expect from Comfort Inn.
The breakfest was excellent with all the usual offerings of waffels, juices , eggs, bacon, fruits, yogarts ,coffee,pastries, etc etc. The dining room attendent was extremely pleasent and was always available to clean off tables and keep the supply of eats well stocked. A coffee urn in the lobby was always full with fresh brewed coffee & a plate of cookies. Parking was excellent too. There is an elevator in the hotel and it actually worked. A nice, clean pool also awaited us every day. Refridg in room worked fine. A/C worked great and was quiet.
We have previously stayed at the Hampton Inn in Lenior City a few times during our hunt for our 'Dream House' for retirement.. Another fine hotel, but we found that the Comfort Inn was lower in cost of their rooms and just as good , comfortable rooms and wonderful staff. The place was recently refurbished, I understand. I guess they had competion from Hampton inn. They did a nice job of refurbishing. The Comfort Inn was excellent for price and location. I probably won't be staying there anymore since we bought a house in Tellico Village, but I'd cetainly rate this Comfort Inn an A+.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Rose Hill, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Was visiting family in Lenoir City and my mom booked my family and me a room at this Comfort Inn. My family and I usually stay at Hilton properties, which my mom knows, but she still booked me a room here. Can't really complain you know, my mom's paying for it, so i was fine with it. We arrive at the hotel at night and looked like they had been renovating the lobby. First thing that got my wife's attention when we walked was the smell, it smelled amazing and what my kids noticed was the fresh cookies they make for the guest. So we checked in and headed to our room. The room was pretty big compared to past Hilton Properties i have stayed at. Bed's were nice and we had a great night's sleep. The next morning my kids got really hungry so my wife decided we'd just have breakfast here before we head to my moms. The hotel just remodeled there breakfast area and talk about good food. Two types of waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, toast, etc... etc.. The next day when we checked were checking out, i met of the owner of the property there and started talking to him about the renovating they were doing. He told me they just built the breakfast area and was remodeling the lobby so it's a more spacious sitting area for guest and said he is planning on remodeling all the bathrooms and putting flat screens tv's in. So all in all, I'll definitely the hotel i am going to be staying in when i'm down here!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Clarksville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

My Friend and I stopped here passing thru on our way to pick my niece for a week of fun in the sun at Panama City Beach. The Foyer to the property is very inviting and clean. It is not easiliy accesible even though it is located next to the interstate. It is also next door to Ruby Tuesday's, which we did not try. There was complimentary tea and coffee in lobby and we did not find the vending machines until we checked out the next morning. They are next to the door which leads outside to the pool. As far as the room goes ....we were hit with a musky smell as soon as we entered the room, which was suppose to be non smoking, but we could tell someone had been smoking in the room. Th fridge did not keep drinks very cool. The bathrooms were clean, and the hairdryer appeared to work well when I tested it. There was free wireless interenet service available as a business center in the lobby. The view from the room is none to speak of, however a room with a view was not requested. I was very disappointed in what they called a full complimentiary breakfast. It pales in comparison to many others by simply offering no meat and simply eggs, gravy, cereal, pastries, waffles, and toast..

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I was on vacation with my family and I generally stay in Comfort Inns all across America. Boy was this one great. The full hot breakfast in the morning was delicious backed by the wonderful Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the evening. The kids loved the clean outdoor pool and the restaurants nearby. This hotel will now get my business day in and day out.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Pittman Center, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

Fast, friendly service. Well-rounded breakfast. Easy choice when I'm traveling through this area.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!