“Never again! Steer clear!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn - Lebanon to your Saves list
Days Inn - Lebanon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   822 South Cumberland Street, Lebanon, TN 37087   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
“Never again! Steer clear!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Where to begin?
I was just driving through as I am in the process of moving I western TN and needed some place for a quick overnight sleep.
Hair in the sink and tub.
Cable went in and out.
Weird smell in room that got my allergies going.
Hard uncomfortable mattress. Cheap pillows.
Dirty microwave and fridge.
A/C didn't cool properly.
At one point I went out to my car for my own pillows to come back and find a cat in my room.
Stained carpet.
Need I say more?

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Archana P, Manager at Days Inn - Lebanon, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at this days inn in Lebanon, good rate of $139 from expedia. Nice clean good sized king bed room.clean towels each day .good housekeeping. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Would stay again ;)

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback, this really helps us out to continue to improve how we serve our loyal customers. We hope to see you soon on your future travels to our hotel. Thanks again.
Russellville, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

There was only two reasons we chose this hotel. (1) Indoor heated pool and (2) near my favorite hotel. The pool was out of order. The room had recently been painted- well partially and poorly. The room smell of cigarettes, stink and chemicals (obvious attempt to cover up the smell). There were scratches on the newly painted door (dog?). The carpet was filthy- never cleaned. The breakfast was minimal-cold cereal, package of bagels, tepid water with no tea bags, cereal, some fruit. I was amazed that the hotel was packed. We will never be back- a few bucks more or a few miles further will get you a much better hotel.

Room Tip: Don't bother. You can drive to a new-by town and get a much better hotel for about the same pric...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry that your stay was unsatisfactory. We understand your desire to have clean and comfortable accommodations when traveling and have made some significant changes to not only our policies, but our staff in order to assure that stays like yours will not happen again.This review has also brought my attention to the fact that we need update on our breakfast bar. Again thank you for your input and we appreciate you staying with us here at Days Inn Lebanon.
Lithonia, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

My bf and I stayed at this hotel for 3 night. As soon as we got here the lady at the desk told us the pool was under construction. Looking at a review from Nov 2013 its been under construction for months... The water is just drained. I had a decent sized room and a king size bed, but you can tell it needs a little remodeling... The carpet had been taped in a few places. The area that the hotel is, you can hear cars and trucks honking. Can't complain about the bed, I slept well, but was a little curious as to how clean it was... The next day I got up to grab breakfast, and 10 mins before it ended the lady was already cleaning up. She had put up the utensils and a few other things I needed. I ended up having to retrieve them from the cabinets. While she was cleaning she took the muffins from the container they were in and put them in Tupperware (I'm assuming for the next day) with her bare hands after touching multiple objects used for cleaning. The hotel is located near several store I'm familiar with so I didn't have to travel far to get anywhere. My stay was decent, I just know if I'm going to stay here again I need ear plugs, my own sheets, and to not eat the muffins.

Room Tip: Get a room that's not near the highway.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Days Inn standards. Please accept our sincerest apologies and if traveling in the area again give us the opportunity to improve your opinion of our motel.
Dallas, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I don't normally give bad reviews. This wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed but it wasn't good. While my husband was inside getting the room I witnessed two young females doing illegal things w/ "customers" in the parking lot. We didn't feel safe so we drove up the road to get some snacks. I saw a TN state trooper and informed him. He went back to the motel to see what was up. I'm not sure what ever happened to the ladies of the night. We payed for a non-smoking room and when we walked inside the room we were overwhelmed by the smell of smoke (it happens, not the end of the world). We were tired and went to sleep. It was a quiet room and the main complaint was both beds had very bad (no-support) mattresses and very thin and lumpy pillows! The bathroom only had 3 bath towels yet sleeps 4 people. Why not give 4 towels? Everyone woke up w/ a back ache because of the beds and our two kids had to share a towel. No big deal as we chose this motel over others close by because they advertised an "indoor pool". When we walked to it we saw it was closed with no water in it. They have rolls of carpet sitting inside the pool (and some rooms on the 2nd floor look to be getting new mattresses - lucky them). So we went to breakfast - BREAKFAST- only to have ZERO coffee. The woman behind the counter said they were out. What kind of motel offers breakfast but no coffee? Our only options were limited cereal or toast. The breakfast was the most limited out of all the motels/hotels we stayed in during our TN trip. I have stayed in many Days Inns over the years and this is *not* typical of the chain, just of this particular location. Anyway, I wouldn't go back there again, especially since other options are close by. Maybe this location will be better after the remodel is finished but a motel should never be out of coffee in the morning!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has recently been remodeled w/ a new mattress and know that a"smoke free&qu...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review! We would like to thank you for bringing these matters to our attentions. We sincerely apologize for all of the problems you encountered during your stay and will bring this to the attention of our staff to put corrective action into place. We are actually going to be better in the next few months as we work to upgrading all items in the rooms. Please come back and as we are working on an extensive property upgrade. Thanks again.
LaVergne TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Being in hotel business for 8 yrs I should have known not to trust hotels.com but I tried it. At check in I was greeted by a sweet smiling face! Come to find out hotels.com lied about pool and I needed a king and was told they only had doubles! Brittany handled the situation so well I stayed anyway! She took very good care of me but note to managers at hotels everywhere. .. if your pool is being renovated get these 3rd party companies to say correct info! Because us front desk people take the heat for something we have no control over! And its frustrating and not right. And people like Brittany. .. you definitely want to keep! Thanks Brittany darlin! You are the best!

• Stayed March 2014
Thanks for your kind words about our property and our staff! We take pride in offering the best customer service and cleanliness of our rooms! We are currently working on getting our indoor swimming pool up and running, should be ready very soon. We hope to see you soon on your future travels to our hotel. Thanks again.

Been to Days Inn - Lebanon? Share your experiences!