“Dont be afraid of this Econo Lodge, Its great!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Lebanon
Nashville Tennessee
“Dont be afraid of this Econo Lodge, Its great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

One of the best Econo Lodges ever! I will stay here again in the future! Room was very clean. Great front desk ladies....Whole place was clean and inviting. Breakfast was great. Location is awesome right near Interstate 40 and no noise.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a decent, clean and very affordable place to stay, which is what we look for while on the road toward our vacation destination. I figure if we spend only $40 or so for a night then we have more money for later. The staff is very friendly (and pet friendly with a small fee) They have some new rooms, some even with flat screens. The breakfast is fairly complete with proteins, carbs and fruits. We have stayed here twice and have been very happy both times. Look for the coupons in the red books that you find at rest stops and some Pilot stores. We stayed for $39 before tax. The only reason i am giving them one less star that excellent is because they put a tip jar out for breakfast. I didn't like that. I don't think it is worth the MAYBE $3 they will get each day to offend everyone. Make me a waffle and I will give you a tip.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing the interstate... they are new
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

This is difficult because the room was clean but the towels and bedspread were stained. We also found hair strands in the tub and on a towel. If the linens were replaced and the maid wore a hair net the cleanliness would have been great considering the star rating. The rate was great and made up for the rest. If you need a place for the night pick this one anything longer spring for somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012
Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I guess I should say that I booked this room thinking it was the Comfort Inn. I had read reviews online was going to get a room there. When I dialed the number that I found on the GPS it rang to the econo lodge. I went ahead and made a reservation. When we got in the room I took off my sandles to put them back on quickly. The carpet was wet throughout the whole room. I also noted dark stains on the carpet around the door. The room had a stale smell to it, I would guess from the wet carpet. Otherwise ok stay.

• Stayed August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Clean rooms, decent pool, good breakfast, quiet. Even has a sauna and exercise room.
If you are looking for a place to rest after a long drive this is it. There are a few restaurants you can walk to nearby.

• Stayed July 2012
Greeneville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I chose this hotel as I was taking a young man I mentor for his college orientation. I made my decision based on price and reviews on TripAdvisor. I do not regret it!

This hotel is located directly beside the interstate exit. My room was on the north side of the building, so I didn't experience any noise from the highway. The room was very clean, surprisingly well-appointed, and comfortable. The air conditioner worked extremely well even though head indexes were over 100 degrees! There were very small, minute cosmetic "blemishes" in the room, but nothing indicative of anything beyond normal wear and tear. The entire property appeared very well-maintained.

Everyone has preferences about beds... My bed was slightly firm, yet comfortable. The pillows were varied and great! I'm picky about pillows and slept very well!

Breakfast is typical complementary hotel affair with very courteous, helpful attendants! (be sure to leave them a tip!) Everything was fresh tasting.

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and really put me at ease from check-in to check-out. I had to request a slightly later checkout and it was given to me with no question.

My only issue, which was actually somewhat amusing... The ventilation fan in the bathroom flew out of the wall while I was showering one night. I told the front desk about it the next morning. They were concerned, but I assured them I wasn't upset and we had a good laugh about it. They were repairing it before I got to my car to leave after telling them about it.

I will gladly stay here again when returning to this area and encourage anyone looking for a great deal to consider this hotel. It is a great value, and also just a great experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the north building and/or one on the north side. The south building is closer to...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This may be an older hotel, but quite impressive. The staff was very friendly. My room was huge and clean. The pool looked clean although I did not have a chance to use it. There is ample parking close to the room. There are many restaurants close by, some within walking distance . There is a nice hot breakfast in a very well maintained, clean area. There was biscuits and gravy, waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, danish, coffee, juice, yogurt, etc. I found this town to be full of friendly people from the gas stations to the restaurants. Definitely recommend, especially to those who like clean, pet-friendly hotels for a reasonable price, and nice location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!