“Ok but would not return” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Lebanon
Arkansas
“Ok but would not return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I guess I should say that I booked this room thinking it was the Comfort Inn. I had read reviews online was going to get a room there. When I dialed the number that I found on the GPS it rang to the econo lodge. I went ahead and made a reservation. When we got in the room I took off my sandles to put them back on quickly. The carpet was wet throughout the whole room. I also noted dark stains on the carpet around the door. The room had a stale smell to it, I would guess from the wet carpet. Otherwise ok stay.

• Stayed August 2012

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Clean rooms, decent pool, good breakfast, quiet. Even has a sauna and exercise room.
If you are looking for a place to rest after a long drive this is it. There are a few restaurants you can walk to nearby.

• Stayed July 2012
Greeneville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I chose this hotel as I was taking a young man I mentor for his college orientation. I made my decision based on price and reviews on TripAdvisor. I do not regret it!

This hotel is located directly beside the interstate exit. My room was on the north side of the building, so I didn't experience any noise from the highway. The room was very clean, surprisingly well-appointed, and comfortable. The air conditioner worked extremely well even though head indexes were over 100 degrees! There were very small, minute cosmetic "blemishes" in the room, but nothing indicative of anything beyond normal wear and tear. The entire property appeared very well-maintained.

Everyone has preferences about beds... My bed was slightly firm, yet comfortable. The pillows were varied and great! I'm picky about pillows and slept very well!

Breakfast is typical complementary hotel affair with very courteous, helpful attendants! (be sure to leave them a tip!) Everything was fresh tasting.

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and really put me at ease from check-in to check-out. I had to request a slightly later checkout and it was given to me with no question.

My only issue, which was actually somewhat amusing... The ventilation fan in the bathroom flew out of the wall while I was showering one night. I told the front desk about it the next morning. They were concerned, but I assured them I wasn't upset and we had a good laugh about it. They were repairing it before I got to my car to leave after telling them about it.

I will gladly stay here again when returning to this area and encourage anyone looking for a great deal to consider this hotel. It is a great value, and also just a great experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the north building and/or one on the north side. The south building is closer to...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This may be an older hotel, but quite impressive. The staff was very friendly. My room was huge and clean. The pool looked clean although I did not have a chance to use it. There is ample parking close to the room. There are many restaurants close by, some within walking distance . There is a nice hot breakfast in a very well maintained, clean area. There was biscuits and gravy, waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, danish, coffee, juice, yogurt, etc. I found this town to be full of friendly people from the gas stations to the restaurants. Definitely recommend, especially to those who like clean, pet-friendly hotels for a reasonable price, and nice location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Lousiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This hotel I booked as a halfway point on a longer trip. I used reward points. The is an Econolodge. It is older, but the staff was really nice and the continental breakfast had a little more than the standard bagel and cereals. Good value for a stop over.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Will definitely come back! Clean very nice people and great breakfast along with the pool(:

• Stayed June 2012
Greensboro,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We were very impressed. We had a quiet good night sleep. Lots of tv channels. Clean. Nice size room. The breakfast was the best we had experienced at a hotel like this. Biscuits and gravy, bagels, muffins, sweet rolls, waffles, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, etc. A great deal for the price. Will be back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!