“Best meal I've had in a long time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 112 restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Pizza
gordonsville
“Best meal I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

If you like food that is fresh and not filled with preservatives, you have got to come here! Definitely have some of the fresh, made from scratch hot sauce. I had the falaffal (sp?) and it ws delicious. Tried the pizza and strombolli off my family members' plates and they were just as good. You can't judge this book by its cover. It looks like a dive, but the food is phenominal. The chef is friendly and joked with us the whole time. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fresh homemade pizzas and more by a friendly cheff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I really enjoyed eating here. The portions were huge and the taste was incredible. The owner is really nice and makes everything from scratch. He spent lunch telling us about his different sauces and how he makes them. They were really good. The ranch was so light it seemed whipped. I really enjoyed it. The marinara sauce was very good also. I got a spinach and cheese Stromboli, and it was awesome. The spinach used was fresh, not frozen or precooked. The downside to the whole experience was that the whole restaurant could fit in a walk in closet. It was very small, and it also seemed a little dirty to me. Definately, nothing to look at. Half of the drinks were out of order, and the sweet tea was empty. Also, it’s not really located in the main part of Lebanon, but it’s not too far out of the way either about 5-10 minutes back roads. It would have just been nice if it had of been closer to the shops and stuff. Other than that, I really enjoyed lunch.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Unbelievable authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

This restaurant is a true gem! We stumbled on it while looking for somewhere to eat off the 109 exit. A friend and I split a sausage calzone and it was unreal. There was so much food the two of us couldn't finish it. They serve stromboli's, spaghetti, lasagna, calzones, pizza, etc (very large menu). Everything is homemade and fresh. The owner is super nice and talked to us while we were dining in. All portions are very large and have flavor that is hard to put into words. The marinara sauce we used for the calzone was homemade as well and probably the best I've had. The owner also pulled out some very tasty hot sauce for us to put with the Marinara. I'm guarantee you won't be disappointed with this restaurant. It is absolutely phenomenal!

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vinton
“Yummy gyro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My daughter and I were traveling to Nashville and decided to stop for a bite to eat. Found KO's on the internet and sounded good. Went in to find a typical pizzeria take out set up with not much of a restaurant; however, we shared a lamb gyro and Ko's version of a muffaletta and they were outstanding! We especially loved the gyro with it's deliciously seasoned and tender lamb slices and the tasty tzatziki sauce on what seemed to be a freshly made pita bread. Ko was extremely friendly and was very cordial with everyone that came in (and there was a pretty steady stream of people). The woman who was helping him seemed nice and helpful, but we did not speak with her. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are around Nashville...you won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2011