“Poor Service and Small Portions” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Poor Service and Small Portions”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Title says it all..
Plus wife went in for lunch and ordered fries with her meal (5) fries came on the plate.. had ordered extra crispy, they came out soggy.. Asked to speak to manager.. His response.. Where can a family of four dine for $20, and we don't supersize....
Great customer service huh....

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tn.
“Very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Had wanted to try this place, we went for breakfast. Food was good, service was not very good. Place was a bit run down. Will not try again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lebanon, Tennessee
“ITS ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place once was a great place to go eat, not so now! The food is OK and really not worth the prices they are asking. The bread was the best part of the meal. I will not be returning any time soon..sorry as its close to my house.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I really don't like eating here. I've been four or five times with other people. The food isn't that good. One time I got fish which was served raw in the middle. It was an ordeal to get it comped and I didn't even eat it. I'm not a big complainer, but between the mediocre food, not so warm service, and general sketchiness of the place, I say go somewhere else.

Tennessee
“Service and food not what we expected”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

This was the third time trying Ole Neighborhood Grill, before I posted wanted to make sure exactly how I felt. Breakfast was okay the first time we went, but one has to be there before 10. There is NO SERVICE between 10 and 11, that means if you get there at 10:50am they will bring you a cup of coffee but will not refill it or any service until 11. The three waitresses, stand around like hostesses and chit chat with each other instead of waiting on a person. My husband asked them three times for more coffee but he kept getting ignored and we were 3 feet from them. I finally had to speak up loud. We were the only customers in the restaurant until apparently a friend of one of the waitresses came in and they got service.
I found it strange there was nothing offered between 10 and 11, though they were open, so we waited until 11 to place our orders. I got the catfish/shrimp and one side item for 11 dollars. It was cheap popcorn shrimp fried hard and a small piece of fried dried catfish.
The 1/4 cup of veggies were okay but no roll or nothing. Just overly fried two items and the veggies for 11 dollars. My husband had the rueben which seemed to be a better deal but still nothing special.
Also a petpeeve of mine is when the ketchup bottle is empty and so was another because the girls working were too busy visiting to make sure they bottles were full of ketchup.
I dont know if I was more disappointed in the food or the service but I cannot recommend this place. I rather go where they have good food and one is allowed to eat between 10 and 11 and have a waitress that will serve you instead of visiting with the other workers.

• Visited August 2011