“Good Rooms and Good Location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
“Good Rooms and Good Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel when going to Nashville for an overnight stay. Got a great rate and it's only a 20-30 minute drive from downtown Nashville. It's right off of the Interstate. We reserved a room with 2 queen beds and the beds were nice and comfy. Had a small sofa in the room as well as a desk. Decent sized bathroom, didn't get up in time for breakfast but they offered a "free" breakfast. Hotel was very clean and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel due to the number one rating on trip advisor (I have come to rely heavily on trip advisor and it hasn't let me down yet). I stayed here on my way to St. Louis. I made my reservation and showed up at about 7 PM. The lady at the front desk was very eager to make me feel welcome and told me about all the ammenities of the hotel. I was worried because my room was kind of in a little nook right next to the vending and ice machines, but I didn't hear any noise from outside my door all night. The room was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I haven't slept that good in quite a while. I forgot to pack shaving cream, and I went to the front desk and she gave me some complimentary shaving cream.. I wish I could remember her name because she is great and very friendly. The breakfast area can be a little crowded in the mornings. I actually had to go back to my room and come back after a while for it to clear out enough to get some food. All in all it was a great nights stay, and I would definitely do it again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Stewartsville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was one of our pick of hotels from the trip advisor to stay for two nights while touring Nashville. Even though it was 30 minutes outside of Nashville. This was a great hotel! Would stay here again. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was also great. I would highly recommend it. The price for the room was excellent. Any hotel closer to Nashville was expensive.

Room Tip: Hotel right off I 40
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Richardson, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I don't usually give 5 stars to a motel/hotel by an interstate. But this place was excellent in all respects. The beds were very comfortable with a choice of pillow styles. The shower was so nice we joked about taking it with us when we left. The breakfast was far above the usual "free" breakfast provided in a hotel: eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon, danish, muffins, cereals, fresh fruit, waffles, choices on coffee/cappuccino. The desk hosts were friendly and helpful.

New Bern, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was by far the best hotel we've stayed in among several hotel chains. Check in was quick & easy; room was spacious, clean & had everything we needed. King size bed was comfortable (although pillows could be bigger). Loved having a blanket on bed instead of just a big, heavy comforter like some chains. Bathroom was clean & spacious. We hardly heard any noise all night; room temp could be adjusted to the degree you wanted. Express check out was fast by just putting a form delivered under door in your room during the night & your keys in a box in lobby. Lots of options for breakfast, although very busy with guests. Waffles were huge & delicious. O'Charley's restaurant is adjacent (although we didn't eat there). Would definitely stay here again if passing through and at other Comfort Suites because of our experience.

Plainfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Just stayed at this hotel last night. We had never stayed at a Comfort Suites before but decided to give it a try based on the good reviews. We were very pleasantly surprised! Very clean & spacious room. Beds were pretty comfortable for hotel beds. Pool was large, and the water was warm. Very happy with our stay!

Aurora, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Check in was quick & friendly. Front desk lady even made fresh coffee when she put out cookies. The entire hotel was very clean and well kept. It sits far enough off the interstate for a quiet night's sleep. There is a restaurant just in front of the hotel and several fast foods in walking distance. Breakfast was adaquate and kept stocked but I was surprised that there was neither bacon nor sausage as is customary in Comfort Suites. We stayed here before visiting the Hermitage which is a short drive away.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Lebanon? Share your experiences!