“Notice that room was not sanitary.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Nashville, Tennessee (Lebanon)

You added Value Place Nashville, Tennessee (Lebanon) to your Saves list
Value Place Nashville, Tennessee (Lebanon)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   205 Eastgate Court, I-40 & Hwy 109 (exit 232), Lebanon, TN 37090   |
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Notice that room was not sanitary.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

So....lived here for a month. Cleaning day for me is Wednesday, but the week of Thanksgiving, on Tuesday, cleaning lady knocks on door. As a contractor, I work day, and sometimes night. I had just gone to sleep, when the "Warrant Served" knock was pounded. After returning to the hotel after Thanksgiving, and a week to the day later, I returned from work to find a report attached to my refrigerator indicating that I needed to clean my room due to unsatisfactory living conditions. Ok....I get it. Im a contractor that has tools and supplies in my room, some socks on the floor, 4 pans in the sink, and clothes stacked on tubs that I brought with me....but a 24 hour notice that indicates I will be charged and possibly evicted if the matter is not rectified??? This hotel gets trash removal 1 time a week, or so it seems. I look out my window to determine if i should even bother taking out trash (trash is usually piled on top of dumpster lid by the truckload) before removal. Laundry room looks like a train wreck. When checking in, the room they assigned me to smelled like a kennel. After going back to the front desk, they reassigned me to the room next door and thanked me for letting them know, as they rarely get feedback from their housekeepers of the conditions of their checkouts. WTF? The door to the previous room was open for over a week, with some container in the middle of the floor, and a window open with a construction fan running. Now, I get it.... Im a smoker that requested a smoking room, but my room smelled like an ash tray.....like a hoarder with a chain smoking addiction, and never opened the window, lived in my room previously.....which leads me to an afterthought. 2 days after moving in, I removed the window stop to completely open the window to air the room out. It was like that Saturday and Sunday.....Come Monday morning, after getting back from working maintenance window....Ghetto Knock from Maintenance, that after opening the door, barged in with cordless drill in one hand and a notice in the other that basically read, removal of this safe device could result in a $25 fine and or eviction. Stayed in several different VP's, Hillbilly Nazi runs this one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lebanon, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Wished I had read reviews. All are true. It is a nice room but nothing but towels and sheets are provided. Service is every two weeks so your out of luck if you plan to stay just a week. You can pay extra to have your room cleaned. You'll pay extra for everything. Room fire alarms go off daily. No one tells you whats going on. One night the fire trucks showed up for one of these alarms. There was no one available to let them in the building. They had to sound their horn to get anyones attention. I was pretty well panicked by now seeing the activity from my window 4 floors down. I could not open my window to be able to talk with the firemen. It was secured shut. I went into the hall and the maintenance guy was banging on a door down from me. When I asked if there was a fire he asked if my alarm was going off. I told him no and told him about the fire truck. He just grunted and continued banging on what turned out to be the security guys door. Made my way downstairs and encountered the firemen who were none to happy. There was no fire. I was never told one way or another. When the security guy made his way downstairs he got in an argument with the firemen. I removed the lock from my window as this is the only exit if there was really a fire (I would rather jump to a car below then burn up) and to be able to open it when cooking to let the smoke out. Within a day they entered my room replaced the lock and was given a nasty note saying if it happened again i would be fined 50 dollars. Quick response from a crew that took a week to take care of an issue i had when i first moved in. BTW the TVS are the old tube type.

Room Tip: Do your home work when looking into staying here they provide very little unless you want to pay for...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Leoma, Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

The web site promises fully equipped kitchens with everything we need to stay. The site is not truthful. There are no plates, silverware, coffee pot, toaster, the beds are not pillow top, there is no WIFI, etc. You have to bring your own Ethernet cord. Don’t recommend staying here.

Room Tip: If you do not need to cook or use the internet then this room is OK for you. If you expect the room...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Whatever you do, do NOT stay here! They say you get what you pay for, and here it is especially true. This place was phenomenally terrible. It is within feet of the interstate so you hear every single vehicle. The staff is extremely unfriendly and very unhelpful, that is, on the off chance you can actually get ahold of them since it is only staffed until 6pm. The beds are extremely uncomfortable, the non-smoking rooms smell like smoke, if they "clean" it they do a terrible job. None of the guests speak English and the hallways always smell like Mexican food. The insulation between rooms is virtually non-existent as you can hear the people in the room next to you word-for-word when they talk. Overall, spend a few extra dollars to stay at any other extended stay within 20 miles, you will NOT NOT NOT enjoy this place!

Room Tip: Spend more money to get a different hotel. But if you stay there, make sure you get a room facing t...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

During my many years of traveling, I have stayed at practically all the extended stay motels in this country; but this was my first stay at a Value Place. I found the layout of the property and the room very convenient. The full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, and cabinets, make it like a small furnished apartment. The room was very clean and everything worked. The laundry room was clean and all the washers and dryers worked. The personnel were very friendly and helpful. The location is convenient to the airport and the northern, southern, and eastern metro areas of Nashville.

Room Tip: The end rooms are easier to access by the stairs.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

I stayed with a friend last week and was not happy with the manager there. She was rude! So I will never go back to that place. I will just stay home.

Room Tip: no comment
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Bring your own toilet paper, soap, and coffee pot! Value Place rents for 1 week minimum, and only gives you your 1st roll of toilet paper & 1 small bar of soap. After that, buy your own! Internet is DSL, not hi speed.

Room Tip: book somewhere else.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Econo Lodge
#9 of 13 in Lebanon
3.0 of 5 stars 140 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon
La Quinta Inns & Suites Lebanon

Been to Value Place Nashville, Tennessee (Lebanon)? Share your experiences!