“Even After booking three weeks early price not what was promised!!!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Lebanon

Knights Inn Lebanon
You added Knights Inn Lebanon to your Saves list
Knights Inn Lebanon
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   903 Murfreesboro Road, I-402 US Highway 231, Exit 238, Lebanon, TN 37087   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Lebanon
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Even After booking three weeks early price not what was promised!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

After a long drive we showed up to check in only to find out that for one The girl Jennifer who took our reseservation 3 weeks before had lied!!! The price was double what she promised, there was not a fridge and micorwave in the room and we were told that two of our children could not stay in our room with us EVEN though that is the only reason I chose this hotel because she said that our 12,9, 5 and 4 year old were all going to be free and allowed to stay in our room for that price.Well that was a lie too we were informed after driving al the way there thinking that we had everything set up and ready for our arrival.
We were lucky because my husbands cousin went on vacation with us and we were able to put two kids in his room. However be aware they say they only charge for adults but this isn't true. He had One adult and 3 kids we had two adults and 2 kids and we were both charged the same amount. So that is a lie about kids staying free. The room was ok nothing over the top no coffee maker no iron no shampoo ect but for the price we were quoted over the phone and reserved that would have been alright. I already brought all of that. I also bring my own vacuum, tub and bath cleaner and cloreox cleaner to make sure the room is sanitized. The one good thing I can say is that they do have a nice pool. Just be alert that they have alot of construction workers that stay there and dont have a problem standing on the balcony around the pool drinking and gawking at the people in the pool.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indianapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I booked with Expedia, and when I arrived the owner gave me a hard time about that. I had to pull up my itinerary on the phone and show him that I had already paid for the room. I waited an hour until he had what he felt he needed from Expedia. When there was a problem with my reservation, he said it was my fault and would not help me by talking to Expedia to see what was the problem. Expedia, on the other hand, was more than helpful. Avoid this hotel. There is an America's Best Value next door for a few more dollars, and it's much nicer.

New Boston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here several times over the past few years and were satisfied so we stopped in June. Unfortunately it's gone downhill since our last stay. There were roaches running around; the tub had mold; carpet was grungy. We won't be staying there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Walnut Hill, Illinois, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

When we went to check in at Knights Inn, the person on duty was very rude and seemed to hate her job. She was not at all pleasant to deal with. The next morning we went to get breakfast and because there were 4 coffee pots in the coffee area I ask if one full one was regular and the reply I got (in a very negative tone) was they all are. If you are looking to be treated like a paying customer should be treated, don't stop at this motel.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Flower Mound, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Add the rude people at the desk who would not give refund to the listed attributes, and you have a less than minus review on this place. I am not fussy, have stayed all over the world. As previous reviewers said, do not stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

This place is distgusting!!! My husband and I left about 30 minutes after we checked in. Sadly, not before we got into bed after a 15 hour travel day... A bed in which we quickly discovered bed bugs. Absolutely distgusting. Stay at ANY hotel other than here. When we told the manager about the bed bugs, he actually asked us if we would like a different room! We did get a full refund and will never return to this hotel chain.

• Stayed September 2011
Des Moines, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

My husband and I use to travel for a living. He and I have experienced over 200 positive hotel experiences from top rated to third world accomodations. This place was worse than a $5 hut in the middle of Asia. All the other reviews are right - It is completely gross and should be condemed. If you decide to stay here, please know that the hotel does not "accept" online pre-paid reservations from places like Hotels.com (which I love). You must fight the charges on your credit card and pay a higher rate than the prepaid card. We called ahead to ensure that the pool would be open since this was the only redeeming quality to the hotel, and the answer was yes. Not so much. Pool closed. To top it off, the toilet over flowed every time it was flushed, with or without TP and the manager didn't offer to move us or leave a plunger. Thankfully my father was in the next room so we could at least go potty. The staff was oblivious and rude. They had no apology for their lack of service or disgusting hotel. Worst mini vacation ever! It would be better to sleep in our little econo-box car. This is the first time in my career that I felt so strongly that I had to put this online and warn as many as possible. I can't believe I didn't read TripAdvisor first before booking - I would have never stayed here. Nasty.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!