Just Back from hotel "Ostan Inis Oirr". With my wife and two small children.
We were given a family room (double bed and 3 single beds).
Probably the best family room we have ever stayed in i.e. incredibly spacious and clean.
Very friendly staff, and the food was lovely.
I highly recommend any families interested staying overnight on Inisheer to book this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ostan Inis Oirr, owned and run by the Flaherty family for 30 years. The hotel is situated close to sandy beach and pier. The 14 bedrooms include 2 large family rooms. All bedrooms are en-suite with central heating, electric blankets and hairdryers. Facilities include a Restaurant, bar and Lounge. A magnificent dining room is overlooking a castle. There is fresh local seafood with full wine and bar facilities also available on request for non residents. A Great atmosphere with traditional Irish Music and food in the Bar. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ostan Inis Oirr (Inisheer Hotel) Hotel Inishere
- Hotel Inisheer Ostan Inis Oirr
- Ostan Inis Oirr (Inisheer Hotel) Aran Islands, Ireland