We didn't stay at the hotel, but we did take shelter in the pub downstairs during the rain. Nice atmosphere in there, really relaxed. The service was good, and it was perfectly common to hear some Irish being spoken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ostan Inis Oirr, owned and run by the Flaherty family for 30 years. The hotel is situated close to sandy beach and pier. The 14 bedrooms include 2 large family rooms. All bedrooms are en-suite with central heating, electric blankets and hairdryers. Facilities include a Restaurant, bar and Lounge. A magnificent dining room is overlooking a castle. There is fresh local seafood with full wine and bar facilities also available on request for non residents. A Great atmosphere with traditional Irish Music and food in the Bar. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ostan Inis Oirr (Inisheer Hotel) Hotel Inishere
- Hotel Inisheer Ostan Inis Oirr
- Ostan Inis Oirr (Inisheer Hotel) Aran Islands, Ireland