It has big potential but need serious improvements on some aspects:
- the room are Okeish, a bit small but livable, new boiler are needed, the one we had was way too dirty.
- bathroom is Okeish as well, towels need to be renewed, they do not absorb at all.
- the house it's cold, I know it's a b&b but if i need to stay in the room in the afternoon I don't deserve to be freezing.
- breakfast is fine, nothing special but good enough.
- the place is not dirty but doesn't shine either, people have different standard but I cannot imagine how some reviews said it is perfectly clean: it says a lot about your expectation...
On the plus side: the dog is the image of niceness, the owner is 'truly Irish' and the house is in a very nice spot at a walking distance from everything.
Really with a bit if work this can be one of the best b&b in inishmore, I'll check the review in few months to see what happens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a B & B located in the centre of Kilronan. We are a 10 minute walk from the harbour and we're a stone throw away from Joe Wattys Bar & Restaurant. All of our rooms are en-suite with tea/coffee facilities and televisions. The rate is €30 - €35 per person per night sharing and €45-€70 per night single rate. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Clai Ban Hotel Inishmore
- Clai Ban Aran Islands/Inishmore, Ireland