“Blue Bar in Ireland is the best. .” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Malone, Wisconsin
“Blue Bar in Ireland is the best. .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The Blue Bar in Skerries is the best bar/grill we had visited. Jennifer was an amazing waitress,.. and always on top of what was needed. The place was great food, great fun, and very very entertaining. We were visited by a magician, and even the cook came out to ask how the lobster was. It was a great place we will always recommend to future travelers (and we just happen to know some! ) The band afterward was amazing also. We were not sure who they were , but they started out with "Sounds of Silence" and it was awesome. I have convinced a group of people already who plan future trips that this place is a "must stop".
Thank you for a great visit. Ireland is full of kind, wonderful people and we truly enjoyed it. I have a new "favorite place" to go.

• Visited September 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Every time we go here I think I fall more and more in love with it. The food is gorgeous especially the wings. They have a number of craft beers on draught (7 I think ). Not a bad thing to say

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great location delicious wings!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had lunch here on a sunny day in August unfortunately as we went to take a seat in the outside terrace we were stopped by the waitress and told the seats were reserved ...the customers inside whom were already seated inside had requested tables outside as the came available .. Thought it was a bit unreasonable for a seaside casual restaurant I thought it was strange to have waitresses assigned to police the terrace area as to who sits were . We sat inside and enjoyed our lunch and were amused by the guests inside being escorted out table by table to the outside terrace. Staff could be friendlier too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
sydney
“impressive isnt the word”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I came here in March this year with my parents, We are from Swords however i live in Sydney and have never been her before so my parents took me as a treat. It was a COLD SPRING DAY. but the sun was out and we had a lovely view from the window
The staff were fantastic and very professional, they knew their stuff and all used I pads which was cool. We all got Fish and the sizes were fairly big and had all the trimmings.

The best part was the deserts........warm sticky date pudding....out of this world.
I eat out a lot in Sydney and BLUE is defiantly up there with some of the best places to eat in.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Busy spot, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Table for 4, walked in with no reservation and even though the place was busy we were seated promptly. Its a big menu with lots of choice, i had chowder, followed by a burger, both were very tasty. Service was good, as it got later it became more pubby, with customers arriving for drinks. Would recommend.

• Visited July 2013