“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Skerries, Ireland
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I popped in Friday for a quick bite, had skinnies wrap and a cappuccino. Service was excellent, believe it was Conor who served me, thanks Conor! Lovely young man, food was excellent, served in a timely manor. Would definitely recommend to others, lovely interior and ambience. Will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Limerick, Ireland
“Recent Visit to Seasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I (both seasoned travellers) recently passed through Skerries after quiet a long drive en route to a wedding and decided to stop in Seasons for brunch. We have quite different tastes and rarely agree on a choice of restaurant, invariably one sacrificing to the other's choice. However, we were very pleasantly surprised by the range of options available on the menu. I had the Famished breakfast which is well named and fantastic. My wife had the crepes which she pronounced to be 'slices of heaven'. We also had an upstairs table with gerat view over Dublin Bay. The price was certainly reasonable given the quality of fare on offer. Service was very good with friendly table staff, although the proprietor seemed a little gruff but perhaps that is necessary to maintain a tight ship.

We weill certainly recommend and hope to visit again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
“Great Spot for Afternoon Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had a wonderful salad and a tea , we also enjoyed the variety of baked goods. Good value for the money.

Visited July 2012
Dublin
“Just Right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Clean, Trendy, Quirky, Good Coffee, T, Food, Cake, Good welcome and Good-bye!

it is, after all, possible to be excellent without a pretentious attitude....

what you have to do, need to do and care to do, seldom, unfortunately the care to is not reached- it is here....

There are no reasons not to go...Enjoy! (we did)

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Being local i would consider myself a regular of this establishment,2 weeks ago i went in with my boyfriend and other couple and my 2 year old daughter.We all orders coffee and a slice of cake between each couple as they had run out of most things on the menu,when it came to paying the other couple paid first then my boyfriend paid.He realised when he got outside he was over charged by €4,so went straight back inside and told the girl at the til,when he explained what we ordered the waitress who waited our table confirmed he was right and was over charged,however the girl at the til said he would need to call back 2 hours later as she wasnt opening the til for him at the moment,so he left. When he explained to me outside what she said i decided to go inside to speak to her.I asked her for our refund and she said no that as she had explained to my boyfriend she would not open the til and she would call us after business if a refund was due,i said to her "it is due the waitress has confirmed we were over charged".She also said he should have checked his change at the time,i explained to her that he did which is why he came back to her!!! I asked her to please refund me now as it was a Saturday afternoon and it did not suit to call back with a small child and she refused.I asked her why would she let up until now 4 happy customers leave with an issue when she could fix it there and then and she just kept repeating that she would not open the til.It was very frustrating so i left but not before telling her how annoyed i was and that i would make sure i informed all my friends and family not to go there. At 6.15pm she called my boyfriends phone and simple said to him "you were spot on there is a refund here for you",that was it no apology for all the drama. It doesnt bother me that we will not be back there as Skerries is buzzing with lovely eateries,eg. Olive which i have never had any problems with.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
HaniDublin, Owner at Seasons, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Oh gosh, I am so sorry that this happened - your story makes us look like right plonkers with very poor judgement. It would be great to have the opportunity to make it up to you, but understandable if you don't do second chances.