“Nice Hotel - little parking for cars over 2.0M though!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown

You added Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown to your Saves list
Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Central Park, Sandyford, Leopardstown Dublin 18, Ireland   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leopardstown
Tralee, Ireland
“Nice Hotel - little parking for cars over 2.0M though!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

You can't really say anyhting bad about htis hotel - nice staff, modern rooms and clean. where else could you go for €59!

Perfect location for M50, Race course and Dundrum!

Only glitch - parkign is very limited for vehilces over 2.0metres.. 10 spaces max. We'd driven a van from Kerry (IKEA trip) and were lucky, but we had the last space.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay.
We have now increased the amount of spaces for tall vehicles, so I do hope that wont be an issue for you on your next visit.

Colm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed in the Hotel on saturday night through a deal I picked up with Redribbon. Arrived saturday evening and I was immediatly impressed with the lay out of the hotel and how clean it seemed to look. The seats immediatly catch your eye as they are everywhere and well layed out in a very airy atrium where you can have a coffee/tea or food. We were greeted well and dealt with efficently, even though they were very busy due to a race meet on in the reacecourse. The rooms were warm, very clean and well maintained. We went down to the bar (the bookmakers) for a meal while we were waiting for a friend. The food was very good, but a little cold (probably due to the distance from kitchen to bar and busyness) and maybe a little pricey, but thats just me been picky. What made the most of it though was yet again the service given by the girl working on the floor. It was very busy due to the race crowd (saturday evening), but yet she worked hard and with a smile all the way.
The breakfast the next morning (which is served until 11.30 by the way....very handy if having a night out before) was lovely, very well stocked and maintaned yet again by friendly staff who ran that place like clockwork.
All in all a very impressive, clean hotel which is run by an outstanding team of staff who should be given the credit they deserve. I feel the parking should be free to residents, (considering its free to diners?) and I also would try and get some signage out on the M50 or around the area as we had a bit of difficulty finding the hotel. But to be honest, I saw parts of Leopardstown racecourse that i didnt realise you could drive through when looking for the hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a window to the front and up on the higher floors. They have some good views.
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your very kind review for Bewleys Hotels Leopardstown. I was delighted to read that we met and exceeded your expectations.
I do hope to welcome you back here some time in the near future.

Mullingar, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Good location close to M50 and luas.
Room was very tidy and specious with modern decor. Receptionists very freindly.

I stayed just one night. Breakfast was good service was just ok. Recomended for business trip.

I will definately go there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed over a period of time in late December and early January. I arrived by Aircoach after an extremely long flight from Los Angeles and did not have a proper phone or complete reservation info (booked by someone else). Keith was absolutely fantastic with helping me dial my friend (multiple times) who made the reservation and also helped me out with early check-in, etc. I really, really appreciated his assistance and kindness.

The room was clean and comfy. Nice deep bathtub and the hotel is close to the Luas which is convenient. Thanks for the great stay, will be here again next time I'm in Dublin!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to the team.

I do hope that I get to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Hi. I have stayed in this hotel recently. When we arrived we just checked but i asked about staying an extra night for the same price. I was told no problem that they could do it for me. We in didnt go up to the room as we has somewhere to go. We came back late enough and we saw in the room we had 2 single beds put together. That was to sleep 2 adults and 1 child. I rang receiption to change rooms they told me it could be a few mins max half hour is leave it as we were all so tired. The next morning I went down to the desk to Change room and to extend our stay and they told me that they couldn't extend it for me. So before any breakfast I had to do several trips on the lift up and down to stay the extra night. Joke or what. And this whole thing that residents have to pay €12 per night for parking. Is another joke. Residents shouldn't have to pay for parking we have already paid to stay in your hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown. I am sorry that we did not have the correct room type for you on your arrival. I was glad to here that an alternative was offered but I can understand that you did not want to move at a late hour.
Regarding the carpark we do offer residents a reduced rate of €8.00 from our reception desk.
It was a very busy weekend that you stayed on, so unfortunately all of our rooms were booked by the time you came to reception to extend your stay.
I do hope that I get the chance to welcome you back to Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown in the near future.

Regards,

Colm

Travelers are raving about these Leopardstown hotels

Galway, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have stayed here a few times and have always found the staff very nice and helpful. The rooms are very good and the food in the restarant is excelent.
The parking is a bit ridiculus in that you have to pay a extra 8 euro to park in the hotel car park which is badly laid out. The room I stayed in most recently was quiet dry and I woke up with sore eyes.

Overall this is a good hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Michael C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here in Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown.
I was delighted to read that you are a regular and that you enjoy our facilities.
The charge for the car park is out of my hands I am afraid as it does not belong to the hotel, we have however negotiated a substantial reduction for our residents.
I was sorry to read that on your last stay you found your stay less comfortable, I would love to have the oppurtunity to discuss this with you further, and would be grateful if you would contact me on colm.murphy@bewleyshotels.com.

Wexford, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Handy for Leopardstown Races, rooms are warm, spacious and clean, nice bar, we had some finger food there which was tasty. I thought charging for the underground parking when you were staying in the hotel a bit mean. We paid 79 for room only plus 8 for parking so it wasn't that great a value! The double bed was 2 singles pushed together, hate that. But over all it is a nice enough hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ColmMurphy, General Manager at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back here.

Colm

Been to Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown? Share your experiences!