“Great time..grate service...grate food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Description: Mediterranean cuisine.
Description: Mediterranean cuisine.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great time..grate service...grate food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I visited Balbriggan a couple of times and have eaten is several different places around the town but I have to say that Siena Restaurant had been my favorite of all. There was grate service and grate atmosphere. I had the stuffed mushrooms as a starter and there is no words to describe them they were just amazing. I haven't had such a nice steak in ages my my wife had a pizza and it was also lovely to. We where stuffed and I have to say If you go to a restaurant you need to have desert to. We shared a tiramisu which again was delicious and we will definitely be back !!! Thanks to everyone at Siena for the grate time we had.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We enjoyed this restaurant very much, it just opened its doors and is definitely worth visiting for a great pasta, the carbonara was the best we ever had. Staff and service is great and we will visit again!

Balbriggan, Ireland
“Bad experience!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I visited Cafe Sienna a few weeks ago with a friend and we didn't enjoy our meal. Firstly our starters came out and my friend had pointed out that her starter had a hair on it, she pointed it out to the waitress and the waitress simply took it away, it wasn't replaced and there was no apology, secondly when our main courses came out they were freezing cold to which we were told that they weren't. all though the food wasn't actually bad, it wasn't great either and the poor service heightened this. When the bill came out they tried to charge for everything , even though we hadn't eaten anything and when I queried this the waitress actually tried to argue the point!!! Unbelievably bad service!

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful food & lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant with a calm ambience & beautiful food. I cannot say anymore. I only have praise for it. Definately worth a visit & a 5 star rating

• Visited April 2014