“Excellent! Well worth a try!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Attractions in Balbriggan
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Ireland's newest and largest adventure centre. Adrenaline fuelled activities for all age groups.
Ireland
“Excellent! Well worth a try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just back from an absolutely brilliant day at Xtreme. It was a surprise for my boyfriend's birthday so I thought we would try something different. There was only going to be the two of us so I was unsure as what activities that we could do with small numbers. Jane in sales was an absolute sweetheart who was so helpful and gave us lots of options that we could do. We joined another family for archery, did the high ropes, rock climbing and the zip line. All of these activities were brilliantly done and our instructor Arthurs was so fun and patient (as we did need a bit of encouragement when it came to the aerial trekking!) Will in the office was lovely and really looked after us. I would recommend this place to anyone wether its a couple or group and I wish Xtreme every success.
Thank you so much!
Karen

Visited April 2013

“Memorable day out for family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Myself my husband and 10 year old son spent a morning here. We did the adventure package and it was brilliant. Heart was in my mouth a few times but it was such an adrenaline rush. We all had such a fun day out and was great to spend some fun time with our older son together. The instructor was great and made us feel very at ease, when our son was nervous about climbing the wall he helped and encouraged him to try it again and when he attempted it again he made it up to the top of the wall on his second attempt so was thrilled. I will defiantly be back, and would recommend it to anyone looking for something different, fun, exciting and memorable :-)

Galway
13 attraction reviews
“Great Day Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Myself, partner and a 9 year old decided to go to xtreme for something to do. We settled on Xtreme and rang in the morning to book in. We booked the adventure package which consisted of archery, wall climbing, zip wire and ariel obstacle course. I'm not one for heights but I thought I'd give it a go.

The day was fantastic - absolutely scorching! There was 2 groups but we had our own instructor. He was great craic, didn't take anything too seriously but was very competent and encouraging.

We had loads of time and nothing was rushed. All the staff were really nice and chatty. It was €45 pp but it was for nearly 3 hours. Would def recommend it!

Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Had a blast here! Instructors very knowledgable and always focused on safety but maintained the fun element. Great time had, planning on heading back soon!

Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Adrenaline Xtreme package - Amazing day out with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We visited Xtreme facility with two 7 year’s olds, it was an amazing day out where kids could get a real adrenaline bust and learn some climbing, archery skills. The location of this place is amazing as it is on a hill with great sea view so you can enjoy this day in great scenery. Staffs were polite and really professional what ensured the little ones that all is safe.

Girls loved the giant swing (I must say that I didn’t expected such great acceleration myself).
For me the areal walking was most challenging, some scary moments for the young ones;)

We’ll definitely go there again!!! BRILIANT!!!

Visited April 2012