“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Attractions in Balbriggan
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Zoos & Aquariums
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an educational and tourists facility.We provide many services for the public as an attraction.We have 16 birds on display with two flying shows sat and sun.We are open for business seven days a week.Private bookings Monday to Friday and open to the public on weekends.Vouchers are available in store as great gifts for all occasions.
San Francisco, California
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My son and i were in Ireland for a golf vacation but took part of one day near Dublin to meet Trevor and his birds. We did the "hawk walk" which was tremendous! I recommend it to anyone who finds birds of prey facinating or even anyone who simply likes nature. Have never done anything like this before and would do it again in a minute!

Moyock, North Carolina
“Once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

If you are heading to Ireland, this experience should be on your list of things to do. My sister and I booked this months in advanced from the US via email. It was a very easy process. Trevor was also very prompt anytime we emailed him. (which we did a lot; we were a tad excited) When the day finally arrived, Trevor exceeded our expectations. He was very patient with us when we asked questions. With each question we asked, you could tell he was passionate about sharing his wealth of knowledge on each of the birds. Trevor has also invested a huge amount of time training his birds; to watch each bird follow his commands was absolutely incredible! Overall worth the money and more. If I am ever back in Ireland, I will be back!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Absolutely wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This experience was phenomenal! Trevor was very helpful in the reservation stage. He promptly answered questions and quickly booked our time for this amazing experience. His professionalism is only exceeded by his love and care for his owls and falcons. From the first few minutes you can tell how much care and attention he gives these birds; the birds reflect this in their attitude towards him. He is incredibly friendly and outgoing which makes the experience even better. Not only does he let you see his friends but he is knowledgeable beyond belief about his birds. Trevor is excited to share his passion and wealth of knowledge about his birds with you. On top of that he works hard to ensure that you have the best experience possible. He encourages you to get close with the birds and enjoy your time with them. This experience was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend this to everyone; next time I am in Ireland I will make sure that I can have this experience again.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Best Money Spent & Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was hands down my favorite part of my trip to Ireland and worth every Euro. Trevor is so kind and patient with his customers and is incredibly knowledgeable about these birds. Prior to the experience in the booking stage he was quick with emails and even though I re asked a couple of questions on accident he always answered them again. His excitement in sharing his birds is so touching, even though he spends so much time with them he is still excited about every little thing they do which only adds to the enjoyment of the experience. Trevor made sure that we had ample time with each bird, and before bringing the next one in he would check and make sure we got enough photos.
I can't recommend Dublin Falconry and enough and the next time we are in Ireland I know we will be back.

Drogheda
3 attraction reviews
“Misleading and Ignorant Employees”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was bought a voucher to go and see this and when I tried to ring and book I got an answer machine and left a message to ring me back, which never happened. After another missed call and message I finally got a man with the worse phone manner ever. When I told him the situation of having a voucher that was near it's expiry date I was told I couldn't have any dates before the voucher ended. I asked if I could have any other of the events they organize he said that was not possible. When I said the voucher was going out of date and what could he do about booking after the date, I was told in a very ignorant manner that "you shouldn't have left it so late then, should you!". Avoid these idiots like the plague. Maybe they should train the birds to answer the phones and deal with the public as they would do a much better job!

Visited April 2014