“Excellent welcome lady” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada La Vergne

Save Saved
You added Ramada La Vergne to your Saves list
Ramada La Vergne
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   109 Enterprise Boulevard, La Vergne, TN 37086 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in La Vergne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I found this unexpected gem on business travel to Middle Tennessee. It is such a deal. The price is right. The location is not central but near enough to Nashville and Murfressboro to make that OK. The rooms are always clean. The staff and the family who runs the place are exceptional. Also, my favorite Southern resturant WAFFLE HOUSE is only steps away!

Room Tip: The is no elevator to the second floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I am so glad to hear from you and to discover that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We are also very happy that you found our location to be convenient. We look forward to your next visit!
La Vergne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have not visited a Ramada recently and they all liike this one I will be doing so with regularity. The room was quiet and the bed was quite comfortable. There was not a negative thing about this stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. I am glad that you were surprised by how wonderful your stay turned out to be and we can't wait to see you again!
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Over the past 10-15 years, my experiences with Ramada Inn properties have honestly been a mixed bag of good to poor, never knowing what to expect; what I think is happening is that all the older properties are now being renovated, and this property was certainly a pleasant surprise! The room I was given was top notch for a property of this price range! I am including photos, just to prove my point, but the photos are too dark to do justice. The bed was plush - loved the thick comforter and extra pillows. The bathroom was awesome - glass shower, wood furniture vanity with shelves underneath (LOVE the space to store things!!!!) and the room also had a one-piece entertainment center that also held a mini frig and a microwave - plus flat screen TV. Very updated, this property can complete economically with properties more pricey! Great job! Wish I could stay here more often, but don't travel this way/route usually - if it were, I would definitely make this one of my 'home base' favorites. I also have to put in an extra plug for Patty, the late night front desk staff - she gave EXCELLENT service from the minute I walked through the door into the lobby and even helped me figure out the key to my door. Top notch service. They also offered HOT breakfast items - eggs, sausage, gravy & biscuits; and also free Wi-Fi. The pool was clean and refreshing and they had a stack of extra pool towels by the pool door entrance. This hotel offers great extras in service!

Room Tip: Ask for room with refrigerator/microwave!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and for pointing out the efforts of our staff to treat you like family and make you feel at home! It means so much to all of us to hear from guests like yourself who have experienced our five star hospitality and amenities over and over throughout the years. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your future visits!
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

There is nothing bad about this place. I really enjoyed the soft bed and the pillows. The bathroom was really nice and the shower was excellent. The pool was great as well. It also has free wifi which was nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
It is wonderful to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!
TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I always know what to expect here. #1-Exceptional staff. Nancy, the front desk, cleaning crew and mgmt are top notch. Plus the rooms are clean, comfortable, and have a micro/frig. Tasty hot and cold breakfast options. W/D on site. The pool is refreshing. The property is walking distance to several restaurants. Convenient to interstate, Target, and other shopping.

• Stayed June 2014
GMLaVergne, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada La Vergne, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! It means so much to all of us to hear from guests like yourself who have enjoyed our hospitality and amenities over and over throughout the years. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Ramada La Vergne? Share your experiences!