People don't expect this hotel to be 5* because its not. The hotel itself should have been knocked down 25 yrs ago and rebuilt - when the grant was available and management did not take it. The views are lovely but I am afraid people these days want more than a view. They want beds with duvets on not blankets (unhygenic), they want uninterruped views from clean clear windows. I am afraid this is not available from the Ostan. The staff are lovely and the food is a credit to Charlie you will never leave his diningroom disappointed as the food superb. But come on Charlie and Co get your act together try and get the hotel some kind of a makeover. It would be such a shame for the hotel to close its a landmark for the Gweedore area.
- Also Known As:
- Ostan Gweedore Hotel
- Ostan Gweedore Hotel Bunbeg
- Ostan Gweedore Letterkenny
- Ostan Gweedore Hotel Letterkenny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel overlooking Atlantic ocean with 36 en suite rooms, bar, a la carte restaurant, tapas restaurant, health & beauty treatment rooms and leisure centre with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, sun beds & fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ostan Gweedore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.