Now to start off with £120 for a night in a hotel sounds a lot to me, but it turned out to be a bargain.
For my £120 we got a suite with a king size bed over looking a lovely river and woods, breakfast and dinner!
When we first got to the hotel it seemed like a biking club had just started booking in but the staff cleared the queue within mintues we where up in our room within 10 minutes.
The evening meal we had was top, 3 course and coffee.
The room was very clean, with a 40" TFT TV and a 'lazyboy' tpye massarge chair which felt great after a long days driving.
Its a shame we only had 1 night there as i really liked it, the town was ok to 3 bars in the same street within 2 minutes walk.
ohh, and free wi-fi in the bar and other public areas to!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal