Jackson's Hotel is not located in a metropolitan area so one should not expect to compare it to the same. However, the rooms are very large and ours was approximately twice the size of those in Belfast and Dublin. The hardwood floors did "creak" abit and some re-furbishing would help. But, remember, countryside hotels are just that. They have an ambiance all of there own and one needs to overlook the minor and major on the major. The quaintness of this family inn is quite remarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal