Went to stay with family for santa. night was alright. kids enjoyed it. rooms very cold. swimming pool unbelievably cold... No excuse for this as it was weekend.
Used to go when child was young and had many a great stay.. very very let down... won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal