we stayed for 4 days and it was really relaxing . Room was lovely food was excellent. The staff were all very nice Joe the barman was excellent and Alvin really good at their jobs.The fire in reception was very welcoming. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal