“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Interstate

You added Quality Inn Interstate to your Saves list
Quality Inn Interstate
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   155 Dumplin Valley Road West, Kodak, TN 37764 (Formerly Comfort Inn Interstate)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2008

Spent one night here while on a road trip to CA. Checked in around 8pm and back on the road at 5am so kind of a limited review. Check-in and check-out was very friendly. Requested a ground floor room I could drive up to and that's what I got. Clean, comfortable room. Pet friendly, had my chihuahua with me. Big grassy area at edge of parking lot for dog walking. Although it was very brief, a good stay and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2008

This hotel is really a great value for the money. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Nice furnishing, plenty of extras. Great breakfast too! Cannot say enough good things about this place! Really a very good choice to stay. Keep up the good work folks!

• Liked — Clean, comfortable room and location
  • Disliked — Close to the interstate so you will get some traffic noise.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2008

We stayed at this hotel over the weekend. Since I am the absolute pickiest of travelers, I was very pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and large our room was. We had no trouble checking in, and the staff were extremely friendly. The heat in our room had already been turned up (something very rare these days) before our arrival so that our room was toasty as soon as we went inside. The beds were some of the most comfortable I've ever slept in and there were tons of super fluffy pillows. There was also a nice, comfortable chair and ottoman in the room. If not for other rude travelers who insisted on shouting in front our door at 6 a.m. and people who parked deisel trucks in front we would have had two perfect nights of sleep. The continental breakfast was good and well kept. My only complaint would be how small the breakfast room is. If the hotel had been busy, there's no way you could get more than 10 or so in there without being crammed in. Overall, I don't see how you could get a better room for the money. We had an excellent stay!

• Liked — The comfortable beds
  • Disliked — Other travelers who were rude
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
northcentral Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2007

Now a Quality Inn. Of all the motels at which we've stayed, I think this is the very best value for the money. Quiet, clean, comfortable rooms very reasonably priced - used travel book coupon for excellent rate. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast bar - make-your-own waffles, yogurt, eggs, fruit, etc. even had a box with 6 different teas to chose from. Liked the fact that when we had a little trouble getting
our room keycard to work in the morning and asked a maid if she'd open it up for us so we could get the rest of our luggage, she said we'd have to go to the front desk for assistance - thought that was a good security feature. Dumplin Valley Road West is a little tricky
to see - it's just past where the off ramp of Exit 407, I40 East, Tennessee, meets Tennessee 66. Dumplin Valley Rd West climbs the hill - its intersection is easy to miss.

• Liked — Price, breakfast, cleanliness
  • Disliked — Accessing Dumplin Road from Tennessee 66
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Sicklerville, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2007

We have been very pleased with the property and the people at this location every time we have stayed. Everyone is very nice and accomodating. I was looking for a nice room this last time and found that they have a whirlpool tub room located above the office that is my favorite!!

Stayed February 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2006

Our son just graduated and this was the first time we have ever went on vacation by ourselves. The location of the hotel was great. We were close enough to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg to drive and see the sites. It was not on the strip which we loved the remoteness of the hotel. It was far enough from the interstate that it was acutally very quiet. The pool is in the back which made it nice to take a swim. I noticed most pools at the hotels in Gatlinburg and PF was in the front right on the strip. The rooms were EXTRA clean and VERY nice and elegant. I'm one of those people that when staying in a hotel I will not lay on the bread spread or walk in room without my shoes on. My husband makes fun of me always taking my flip flops to the shower with me. This was the first place I have stayed at that I felt comfortable walking on the carpet and laying on the bed spread. It was so clean and nice I felt very comforatable and didn't worry at all about wearing my shoes all the time. I would recommend this hotel it was a great experience. The rooms were very nicely decorated. We had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. I slept very well. We have traveled and I have never loved a hotel as much as I did this one. The only thing we didn't like is they were renovating the lobby. It didn't matter to us we were there to site see anyway.

• Stayed June 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2004

we stayed 1 night here on way to myrtle beach it was really clean and the staff there was above nice.the rooms was large we were facing interstate and never heard any traffic the free breakfast was nicer than most every1 there was nice we would stay there again

Been to Quality Inn Interstate? Share your experiences!