“Pretty good, and you get 10% off with your hotel key!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Kodak
Cuisines: American
Reidsville, North Carolina, United States
“Pretty good, and you get 10% off with your hotel key!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We always stay next door at the Holiday Inn and eat here at least once each trip. The food is good, inexpensive, and you get a hotel discount. We enjoy being able to grab a bite and walk back to our room when we are tired! Great place to eat and shop to walk off some of those carbs!

Visited August 2013

Rome, Ga
“Unexpectedly nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Fun atmosphere. The salmon was delish. The service was good. The air conditioning was shiver worthy.

Visited July 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Worst meal of our July 4th weekend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

There was three of us for lunch and we all had the fish and chips....The fish was tough for all three of us. The tarter sauce was horrible. We ordered salads....the salad dressing was horrible as well. Our service and tea was GREAT!!!! I think this is more of a place that caters to "one time" visitors from the Bass pro shop....I can't see anyone wanting to revisit. I would travel across the interstate and eat at the concessions stand in the flea market before visiting Uncle Bucks again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Market, Tennessee
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Very clean restaurant with friendly staff. Service was good at the start but kinda lacked after we got our food. Somewhat pricey for what i got.

Visited December 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“O.K.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Not a bad place. But nothing to write home about. It was handy to the motel we stayed at at Exit 407 on I-40.

The menu had a fairly good choice of items reasonably priced. But my wife's tomato-florentine soup turned out to be more a tomato sauce coated pasta dish than soup. Not what she wanted. She had a house salad with a balsamic-vinegarette dressing. Almost pure vinegar. My salad wasn't bad. The house wine was reasonably priced and good.

I discovered here that in Tennessee all wait staff folks card you when you order anything alcoholic. No one would ever mistake me for anything close to 21. Those days are long gone. Happened to me at another restaurant the next day. Ah well. Rules are rules.

I should warn you that the Bass Pro Shop ought to issue bear skin wraps to customers at Uncle Bucks. The place is cooled by two 2 foot dia. A/C ducts in the overhead running the whole length of the restaurant which blast Arctic air down on the guests. Really freezing.

• Visited June 2014