After looking around online for a place to stay for the "circle yer wagen" car show at the Sevierville fairgrounds, I was told that the "Host" hotel for the show would give us a discount. After reading some reviews for that particular hotel, one in particular stood out to me--someone who came to the same car show last year said it was the worst hotel he had stayed at. After reading this i decided to keep looking. I came across this Holiday Inn Express, as well as, another [very close by] hotel with AMAZING reviews. A little more expensive than the other "host" hotel and a little further out from everything, but nevertheless, i was willing to drive a little further for a place i could stay without worrying about the "YUCKS," if you know what i mean. I imagine either [of the two] hotel(s) I was looking at would have been equally good, but i went with Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. No Regrets. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was not that far away from where we were going to be spending most of our time, the fairgrounds. Upon checking in, albeit at 11pm -BLAH- the lady at the front desk was very pleasant and welcomed us; in fact, every person we came in contact with, in the hallways and at the front desk, was very nice. We had a perfect room on the top floor. Never much noise even though there seemed like A LOT of people staying there.This hotel is in the same parking lot as the Bass Pro Shops, AND, a BIG Plus = a Starbucks inside of it [inside the BPS]!! YAY! ;^)
The fitness room was a definite plus, and we were going to use it, but we were so tired both nights, we only got in to try the machines out for a minute the first night we were there, good machines! I WILL DEFINITELY stay here again in the future!!
ONLY one thing to jmprove on -- i am a vegan, and found the breakfast to be, NOT very vegetarian friendly; offering soymilk should be a requirement for every hotel. Light yogurt, instead of REGULAR, full fat yogurt would be nice too. Also, more fruit options, bananas are not enough, grapes and apples would have been nice, along with a stevia sweetener option [for coffee], instead of ONLY sugar, sweet n low, or splenda.
Be ADVISED though, Sevierville is a dry city, you can buy beer, but not wine or liquor--you have to go to Gatlinburg, or Knoxville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sevierville Kodak is located at I-40, exit 407 next door to the Bass Pro Shop. Our hotel offers 91 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, business center, free high-speed Internet access and the free, hot Express Start breakfast buffet. We are located next to the Bass Pro Shop, the Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium and a short drive to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood Amusement Park/Splash Country, Nascar Park and many other attractions. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sevierville Kodak is just a short drive to Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Knoxville, the University of Tennessee football and basketball. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Sevierville Kodak. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure,IHG Rewards Club members are always welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
- Holiday Inn Express Kodak