“This hotel..made my trip worth it.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #7 of 10 hotels in Kodak
Dingess
“This hotel..made my trip worth it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

The restaurant we went to eat at was crap, the traffic...don't get me started. Everything seem to be going wrong. Then we went to the hotel and had the best time ever. It was really inexpensive and we swam in the jacuzzi pool. It was a blast. The staff was absolutely great! When I was bumbed about the day, Angela and June really picked me up! They went above and beyond. The breakfast upon check out had alot of variety and helped me save some money. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
JGilliam, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak, responded to this review, May 24, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for all the kind words. We are glad we could make your trip enjoyable and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
england
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2010

we booked with hotels.com 2 suites and were given a basic room each, my partner told the staff it was not what we had purchased but they did manage to upgrade us the following night for the remaining 4 nights free of charge. they said it was hotels.com showing suites as standard rooms so be careful when booking you are getting what you have paid for. the location was bad quite a long way from the activities, being at the other end of town. need a car for everything. nice pool available early in the morning and breakfast was ok.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
JGilliam, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak, responded to this review, May 18, 2010
Thank you for posting your review. We are sorry we did not have the availability to upgrade you until your second night, but we are glad you enjoyed your rooms, the pool and our breakfast. We will definately follow up with the booking agent and ensure this does not happen to another guest. Again, thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Northeast Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

Husband decided to turn a one day Dollywood trip into two and made reservations for a
2 1/2 star hotel through Priceline. Let me say, this is NOT a 2 1/2 star hotel.

For the positives.. every employee we encountered was extremely nice and helpful. And, I checked out the exercise room and it looked nice. Also, the free wifi worked well.

There were maybe 4 cars on the parking lot during our stay. We were given a room on the first floor, at the opposite end from the pool. As a positive, the room was large. However, the room needed a good cleaning. There were cobwebs on the lamps, the chairs had huge stains on them and the shower needed some work. There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room.

My daughter wanted to swim and I was a bit surprised by the condition of the pool room and the lounge chairs as well. Also, it was very dark in there.

The hotel has potential. It has great staff. The rooms are fairly large in size. But it needs alot of TLC. Also, it is not in a convenient location to Pigeon Forge. I suggest spending a bit more and staying in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.

I am including pictures....

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
JGilliam, AGM at Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak, responded to this review, April 22, 2010
Thank you for your kind words about our staff and your feedback. We would like to apologize that your stay was not as expected. Our maintenance department is in the process of going thru each room and correcting issues such as replacing the chairs, caulking and refreshing the rooms. Unfortunately the room you stayed in was one of only a few that he has been unable to get to as of your stay last week. The other issues have been addressed and will be taken care of. Thank you again for your feedback!
Alabama Gulf Coast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2010

My wife and I were visiting Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg in November.We had already made a reservation online. The staff was exceptionally friendly in service and providing good conversation. The rate was reasonable to me. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The extras were all available in this room and it was not a suite. This particular property had rooms that could only be entered from the inside. We appreciated that safety feature. The property is a good distance from the Pigeon Forge but who would want to fight that traffic just to go down the street. Many restaurnats are fairly close to the property anyway. Just make you sure you leave about an hour early because the traffic is horrendous as the towns are widening the roads. We wil certainly stay at the Baymont again for our next trip to the Smokey Mountains,

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
JGilliam, Asst. General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak, responded to this review, January 15, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We hope you do decide to come back and stay with us again and we'll look forward to seeing you then!
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

I booked this hotel through a blind bid on Priceline. I got a great deal and was pleased to have an easy check in, clean rooms, a medium sized indoor pool and free breakfast. The hotel was busy. It's near Pigeon Forge, but about 10-15 minute drive away. With traffic, it's not too convenient, but for the price, worth it. I was just passing through town for one night and it was good for that.

Clean, safe, free wifi, pets allowed, budget hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
JGilliam, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak, responded to this review, January 5, 2010
Thank you for posting your review. We are glad you had such a wonderful stay and hope to see you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

The room was damp and musty when we checked in. Opened the curtain and killed a spider. The beds were the worst I have had to endure in years. The fixtures for the room were remodeled, but the mattress sets were cheap and hard. Housekeeping never vacuumed during our 3 night stay, the breakfast bar was forgettable. When we told management we did not like the bed they simply sympathized-no offer to give us another room. They were no where near full, and the last night of our stay there were only 11 occupied rooms in the whole facility. Definitely will not return.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
JGilliam, Assistant General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
We appreciate your feedback which assists in addressing our guests needs with our products and service. Please allow us to apologize for not making your stay all that it should have been. We have recently had the carpets in our guest rooms cleaned and unfortunately the moisture residual will linger creating a musty feel to the rooms until they have completely aired. Your comments regarding the front desk's failure to provide another room will be reviewed to ensure a similair situation will not occur. We strive to ensure the best customer service and satisfaction possible and I am truly sorry that did not happen during your stay.
Canadian Lakes, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

People were the best, they new there jobs & did them 110%. This is by far the best experience I have ever had when traveling. This staff should be rewarded. Everytime I go to Kodak, this is where I will stay. I will also tell my friends when they are in the area to also stay there.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We always appreciate hearing from our guests but it is especially great to receive such positive feedback. Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we are looking forward to having you as our guest again!

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak? Share your experiences!