After booking on Priceline and getting hotel name, I logged onto tripadvisor to read the reviews. I got a little apprehensive when reading of spider infestation and hoped it had been exterminated. Upon arrival inspection, no crawling critters were seen.
Our room was a top floor (3rd floor) with balcony, a plus for a smoker in a non-smoking hotel.
Room was clean and bed was comfortable. WiFi worked as expected and chair was the right height for table top laptop use (can't say that at most hotel rooms I have stayed in).
Breakfast was consistant with hotel free breakfasts, except for the addition of sausage gravy and biscuits. On site attendant kept food prep and dining area clean.
All employees we encountered were very friendly and accomodating.
I originally only booked for one night, as I was concerned about the quality. I went on Priceline the next morning and booked for another night, as we were well pleased with the hotel.
As other reviewers have said, this location is close enough to the local attractions and interstate but far enough away to not have the noise associated with them.
Dates of stay Nov. 11 & 12, 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn and Suites is conveniently located to all the attractions, shopping and dinning in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Our convenient location offers quick and easy access to I-40 at exit 407 and the Sevierville Event Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Kodak
- Baymont Inn & Suites Kodak Hotel Kodak
- Baymont Inn Kodak
- Kodak Baymont Inn