You added Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains to your Saves list
Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Sevierville Days Inn Interstate, 3402 Winfield Dunn Parkway, I-40 exit 407, Kodak, TN 37764   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Ms
“Great room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

This hotel is very convenient to the interstate and the Gatlinburg attractions. You didn't have to fight the traffic to get in and out of the area. The best part of our stay was our room. We intially paid for a double room because that's all they had available when I booked the room. But when we checked in I asked were any queen rooms available and she said yes and she'd upgrade us to a room with a balcony. We were pleasantly surprised when we entered the room. It was a very large suite with a separate seating area and a balcony. We enjoyed our stay so much that we will definitely return. Great value for the money

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

My husband and I were in desperate need of a vacation. This motel definitely met our needs for a quick fix vacation. The rooms are small but nice. They are pet friendly, which helped us with our dog. The pet deposit was only $8 a day! Most places we talked about staying at were $25-$50 a night. The Breakfast was o.k. but saved us buying breakfast everyday out. The facilities were clean, and the staff was extremely friendly. It was a great location away from the busy traffic in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Honestly, I would stay there again and refer friends and family. If you're looking for a place that is quiet at night and away from the busy traffic, this is the place for you. It's a little bit of a drive anywhere you want to go, but my husband and I didn't mind. The scenery was beautiful, and the trip was so much fun!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
corpus christi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

Stayed here a week in 2008 and again May 2009. The staff is always friendly and ask if you need any thing. The grounds are kept clean as are the rooms. No matter what time of day you leave your room, it is always clean when you get back.
The location is nice if you want quite and close to interstate. Always feel safe and secure when staying here. Don't have to worry about someone breaking into my vehicle or not a guest of the facility.
KTW

• Stayed May 2009
Lake City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

This place must be about to lose their Days Inn name because it is terrible. It may be the dirtiest motel ever. We decided to save some money by staying here with my two small children and wife. We had to buy cleaners and scrub the bathroom and surfaces ourselves. We found broken glass under the bed and exposed electrical wires in reach of my daughter. The breakfast was minimal and the lobby smells strongly of curry. The beds were ancient and bowed. Next trip we will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Springfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

This little motel is a hidden gem. Originally, I booked it for the extremely cheap rates, and was ready for anything. As it turned out, this place is on a semi-busy road, and while the noise at night may bother some, it didn't bother any of those in our party of four.
The room and amenities were quite reasonable for what we paid, and the service was remarkable. When we were leaving, my car broke down. I asked the men at the desk if they had any suggestions, and they were extremely helpful. The folks that run this hotel showed courtesy that extends beyond good customer service, and I would look nowhere else the next time I plan a trip to the Smokies.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2008

My dad and I needed a place to stay after the night Nascar race in Bristol, Tennessee. As anyone knows around this area, any hotel in the Knoxville area will be expensive around race weekend. We paid about $100 for a hotel that usually costs about $50.

As a Days Inn, this location is average. It's in a great spot though because it's just off the interstate. The rooms were ok. It was odd that there was a rip in the rooms wallpaper that seemed dirty.

However, it was nice that there was a mini-fridge inside. You don't find that everywhere. The breakfast was good, but not great. I did think they brought in some more food because of the large crowd.

Overall, it was a Days Inn. A bed and a continental breakfast. Don't expect the Hyatt. :)

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — price
  • Stayed August 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2008

We stopped here for one night on our way to Myrtle Beach and it was fine. It is close to the interstate but far enough away that the traffic noise doesn't bother you. There are plenty of places to eat and alot to do. Check in was a breeze, the man that was working was more than helpful-he gave us a good room. We had a huge King with a balcony. The rooms were extremely clean, the only downfall to the room was that the lighting was inadequate. It had plenty of lights but they were dim. I would definitely recommend it for a night's rest

• Liked — huge rooms
  • Disliked — dim lights
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains? Share your experiences!