“Smells like dirty stinky armpits!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains

You added Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains to your Saves list
Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Sevierville Days Inn Interstate, 3402 Winfield Dunn Parkway, I-40 exit 407, Kodak, TN 37764   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Elizabethtown, KY
“Smells like dirty stinky armpits!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2007

This is by far the worst place I've ever been. As soon as we entered the room, the stinky smell almost made me faint. My husband said our room smelled like cat pee and I'd say it smelled like stinky armpits.

The comforters had yellow stains on them, so I just kicked them off. The pillows, sheets and blankets were pretty clean, but the smell in the room made everything just horrible.

We only came to the room to sleep, the rest of the time we hung out in downtown Gatlinburg, which was a lot of fun.

The breakfast bar was very simple - doughnuts, 3 kinds of cereal, coffee, tea, toast, waffles.

I will NEVER come to stay in this place EVER again.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — didn't feel secure in the room, horrible smell
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Corpus Christi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2007

Read prior reviews and thought I made a mistake until we arrived from Corpus Christi, Texas. The room was on the end. Clean, quite and roomy. The front clerk was very helpful and friendly. Even went out of his way to help when I asked for the nearest place to have my brakes check. Decided to sleep in the next morning and place the "Do not disturb" card on the door. Around 4:00 p.m. we happen to see the hotel maid and asked for clean towels before driving into Gatlinburg. When we arrived back to the room, not only where there clean towels; the room was also cleaned and bedding changed.
I thank the staff and owner again for making my stay relaxing. I will definately stay again come Christmas.

• Liked — quiteness
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed August 2007
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2007

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at and I travel extensively.
1. Ice Machines broken
2. Towels were thin and worn out
3. Parkikng lot was full on our arrival, no place to park onsite
4. dirty clothes under bed
5. room too small for 2 beds and a table
6. continental breakfast was a joke---cereal was stale, coffee was cold, breakfast area was filthy
7. 2 double beds and only 2 towels, 4 would have been more appropriate.
8. front desk staff was unfriendly
9. coffee maker in room but no coffee.

and the list could go on , but you get my point.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything---foreigner owned again
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Zebulon,Ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2006

the room was not clean. they did not put fresh clean sheets on our beds the next day the reason I know this for a fact is because my baby had a nose bleed the first night there, and when we got back that evening and got ready for bed I turn the covers down and guess what there was the blood from the night before from my son's nose which it was'nt a lot but enought that the sheets should have been changed. also the bathroom was not cleaned at all. and the smell in the room was alful. we had to go by airfreshner to spray the room and keep the door open most of the time when we were at our room resting up. I would not recomend this place for anyone. and we checked out a day early because it was that bad and we had paid in advance, and they did not offer a refun or even say they were sorry about the room being in such bad shape.

• Liked — the attractions, Dollywood
  • Disliked — the hotel
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2005

One of the hotels that we normally stay at when we are passing through the area. It is clean to the naked eye, the bedding is okay, and the breakfast provided was adequate-cereal, pastry, fruit, juice, coffee, donuts. While I have stayed at better places, this hotel is adequate for crashing out wnen you need some rest. Did not see any bugs, as was in the previous review

Stayed June 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2002

This hotel was dirty!! Cockroaches in the bathroom, pillows as flat as pancakes,carpet all ripped up and coming of the floor,and 1 more thing... the continenetal breakfast was disgusting.Everyone fingering around the donuts and bowls of prepored Fruit loops. We were supposed to stay here for 5 nights. Left this place after 3.

Been to Days Inn Kodak-Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains? Share your experiences!