I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights for business in area. It's a nice hotel with a good sized roon. Big screen TV and good selection of channels. Price is very good for what you get here. Main complaint was internet service was not good. It was very slow and would cut out all the time. That made it difficlult to work. I am not sure if I was just in a bad part of the hotel where the signal was weak or what. Breakfast was just OK but the hotess was very friendly and helpful to everyone. It's located right off the interstate so that was good. Overall a good stay but internet was a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Kodak Hotel
- Comfort Suites Kodak Hotel Kodak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Suites, a Kodak hotel just one mile from Smokies Park Conveniently located right off Interstate 40, the Comfort Suites hotel is just one mile from Smokies Park baseball stadium. This Kodak, TN hotel is minutes from Douglas Lake, the Sevierville Events Center multipurpose facility and the Sevier County Fairgrounds. Attractions close by include Dollywood theme park, Dollywood's Splash Country water park and the Dixie Stampede dinner event ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Kodak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.