“Subpar at best” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   209 Marketplace Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #43 of 89 Hotels in Knoxville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Subpar at best”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I reserved my room back in January to stay at this hotel. I was really looking forward to my stay, expecting to spend quite a bit of money on a nice room.

Once I arrived after a 14 hour drive I checked in, only to find out that my room (A King bed with a hot Tub) was still occupied by the visitors from the day before that were supposed to have checked out before I arrived. So my nice room was downgraded to a cheaper room that was about the size of a college dorm room. I was pretty annoyed with the staff about this and was told to check back the following morning to see if my original room was available then. Of course it was not. Apparently the company website has them listed for more rooms than they actually have. I must agree with Jefferson M's review from 4/5/14, someone from the location should accept the fault and resolve the problem.

The room itself had a terrible layout obviously designed by someone trying to get everything they could into as little space as possible. The walls are thin enough for you to hear your neighbors as well as visitors conversing in the hallways outside of your room. The water had the distinct odor of chlorine as well. The pool, was an average length with an hourglass shape, but maxed out at 5ft. It placed near many restaurants and shopping centers, but so are the neighboring hotels. I will the Wyndham Hotel Group in the future, and this location specifically if I return to Knoxville.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Knoxville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Called ahead by six days. Told reservationist that we had a dog and would like a 1st floor. Got to the hotel by 4:00 o' clock . To find that we were on the third floor because all first floors room were given out for the day. Plus no information was on our paper work about the dog. We had two keys. only one would work. Need a better system.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here just like week and all in all was very impressed. Hotel staff was very friendly and nice resturants across the parking lot. Only thing was on priceline I had booked the king suite w spa tub, but when we got there to check in the room was no longer available. Staff was very courteous and gave us a great deal on another king room but still disappointing. I read another review with a similar problem so may want to actually call and confirm if trying to book that specific room.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff

Address: 209 Marketplace Lane, Knoxville, TN 37922 (Formerly Jameson Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
#7 Best Value Hotel in Knoxville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff 2.5*
With our Free Conteniental Breakfast, Free Wireless Internet, Free access to a work out facilities, Free and New In-Room Coffees and Teas, and also suitably located to area attractions and restaurants, Jameson Inn – Knoxville is sure to be a place where you can relax and enjoy your stay with us time and time again. Our Southern Hospitality and keen sense of Customer Service gives every guest a special belonging to our hotel family. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Of Knoxville Hotel Knoxville
Jameson Inn Knoxville
Knoxville Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Knoxville/Cedar Bluff, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.